Garages in Gwynedd...

Hi everyone. My poor, poor Zed is weeing coolant all over my drive. I don't have the faintest idea where the leak is - could be a gasket or a hose or the heater matrix....no idea. I would like to take it to a garage, but I don't know who I can trust with my baby! Can anyone name a garage in Bangor, Gwynedd that has Zed experience? Alternatively, is there anyone in the local area who would be willing to come look at it for me? Willing to pay - espescially if I can learn more about the engine in the process.

Thanx everyone,

Andy

Hello!

I wouldn't trust anyone around Bangor to look at my wheel-barrow!!!! :nono:

I'm only up in Bethesda, don't mind having a look at it for you.

The boss will want to go shopping at some stage tomorrow (Sunday) but should have a few hours to spare if you like.

That's very neighbourly of you! How can I get my address/phone number to you?

cheers,

Andy

I'm going to try and send yuo my mobile number via your own website. Give me a ring this afternoon if it gets to you.

To be totally honest... If my insurance hadn't insisted on me having to send them proof that i had paid to join som sort of club, I wouldn't have bothered paying my hard earned cash to be taunted and ignored by this rowdy lot!! But i did and to be honest, it's wrth every penny :hyper:

I'm going to try and send yuo my mobile number via your own website. Give me a ring this afternoon if it gets to you.

To be totally honest... If my insurance hadn't insisted on me having to send them proof that i had paid to join som sort of club, I wouldn't have bothered paying my hard earned cash to be taunted and ignored by this rowdy lot!! But i did and to be honest, it's wrth every penny :hyper:

If you get stuck i have a pressure tester and spare rad allthough they are at Andy Duffs at the moment but i will have them next weekend.

My car is up there getting a forged rebuild.

cheers, steve - much appreciated.

dave popped round and had a poke about for me. looks like its probably the hoses going into the block rather than the rad itself...and i think the pressure is at about zero; as soon as water goes in the top it falls out the bottom!

if it is just the hoses, i should have it sorted soon.

cheers,

Andy