ebay headers

well against everyones advise i bought some of these and yes thay dont fit straight on but not as bad as i had thought all that needed to be done was moving the off side lambda sensor socket and that was it really not that hard get it done before fitting and the job wont be that bad also fitted decat pipes from phnw at the same time got to say those pipes are very good quality if any body is after some

Well done mate.

I never advised against fitting them, all I have pointed out in other threads is the fact that they need to be modified. I still havent altered the Lambda boss on my car. Runs OK without it!!

You will notice the benefit.

And I agree on the PHNW decats. Very nice. I have a new set here for my new project car.

well against everyones advise i bought some of these and yes thay dont fit straight on but not as bad as i had thought all that needed to be done was moving the off side lambda sensor socket and that was it really not that hard get it done before fitting and the job wont be that bad also fitted decat pipes from phnw at the same time got to say those pipes are very good quality if any body is after some

Have you noticed any increase in power?

snx.