lime green zed, basildon

Guest lets drift
whats funny. the only thing i can think of is your profile pics. lol

It's a private joke as someone I know has a line green Skyline and it's called the snot mobil.

And what have you against my profile pic's. You looking for a smack or what? if so you'll get one.

a little communication would of explained that then wouldnt it as we are not all mind readers of private jokes. and it was a pearl flip type paint so was quite cool. i wonder if the owner of that zed would be tickled by the fact youve turned crushed velvet into a tank top.lol.

Guest lets drift
a little communication would of explained that then wouldnt it as we are not all mind readers of private jokes. and it was a pearl flip type paint so was quite cool. i wonder if the owner of that zed would be tickled by the fact youve turned crushed velvet into a tank top.lol.

Right that's it F***** off and don't bother coming on here again. Your not welcome. And if I ever see you, I deck you.

Guest lets drift
b 4 you start laughing at people in the future just think about it first. you obviously dont like it back.

I didn't laugh at anyone you complete ****er, you just took my delight at knowing someone else had the balls to use the same paint colour. So get your fact's right and P****s off

wheres the pics then :D

and you both need to chill out its snot funny to argue over a fookin car that neither of you own :confused: and no need to go to a personal level either yamr6 :slap:

Guest lets drift
pmsl :rofl:

I wasn't arguing over the car, you took things completely wrong and owe me an apology for your behaviour. If you didn't understand my post you should have asked me, not get personnal and if you don't then everything I said stands.

Guest lets drift
sorry eileen. maybe i was a bit hasty but i thought you was laughing coz i said it looked nice. your right i should of asked first. i apologise, i just hope you didnt mean all those a**** and w******* etc . lol.

Apology accepted. So those remarks are now withdrawn. If you'd knew me I wouldn't be laughting at anyone's Zed. I'm not that kind of person.

The cars up[ for sale, I see it a fair bit on the weekends.

As for the argument, drift, you need to chill hun, your first post could of been take a few ways as could of his 2nd post. you realy need to stop attacking peeps so fast.

Guest lets drift
The cars up[ for sale, I see it a fair bit on the weekends.

As for the argument, drift, you need to chill hun, your first post could of been take a few ways as could of his 2nd post. you realy need to stop attacking peeps so fast.

Please referr to PM