Arrg Robbie Williams

Guest deve8uk

My Missus is insisting that I go with her to a ****ing BS Robbie Williams Concert, I must be the only guy in the country who thinks he's a ****.

But it gets better. We are staying over, so I have to get up at 4am to drive all teh way home on saturday to get to the club for coaching.

Good opportunity to call it quits. I'd have thought that most women would want to actually get away from their other halfs if going to see a Robbie Williams concert. It's like trying to drag your misses along to take her to Legs11 or something.

You're not the only person who thinks he's a **** by the way.

I'm going to be controversial but I think his music is ok (not brilliant but very acceptable easy-listening sort of stuff). Come Undone is quite good, I like Mr Bojangles, Let Me Entertain You, Feel and Angels. And a few others.

He's a great showman and I think his concert would be quite spectacular with lazers and lights and stuff. And there'll be loads of women, gashes all frothing (not much good if you've got the Mrs though I guess). Probably fit dancing birds too.

If you gotta go, go with an open mind and a smile - you might enjoy it and your wife'll certainly be happier than if you're sulking!

Also Mac1 once said he thought Robbie 'come to bed eyes' but I can't see that myself.

My Missus is insisting that I go with her to a ****ing BS Robbie Williams Concert, I must be the only guy in the country who thinks he's a ****.

But it gets better. We are staying over, so I have to get up at 4am to drive all teh way home on saturday to get to the club for coaching.

if you don't wanna go i will.......do you know how many horny girly's are going to be there.......

:hyper: :hyper: lot's of hot & sweaty body's,,,,,your mad not to go...... :slap:

if you don't wanna go i will.......do you know how many horny girly's are going to be there.......

:hyper: :hyper: lot's of hot & sweaty body's,,,,,your mad not to go...... :slap:

went. was ok. notbesr concert I been too. w

s so far away needed binoculars to see him. spent night look9ng at videos.

as for the horny totty, lol lots of middle aged 20 stone mingers and hags who say Farking this and Farkingbthat in every sentence.

not very classey, and rudebox is shit

Na to be fair he seemed to be putting in as much as he could. but I couldnt see fook all. Its all right going to huge gigs. Well it all right for them and their bank ballance, but for the poor fooks cought way too far back its shit.

Best concert ive ever been to is AC/DC

Mind you, tops on RW. He took the piss something wrotten about wembly not being finished. But i think he shouold play to smaller crowds.

as for the horny totty, lol lots of middle aged 20 stone mingers and hags who say Farking this and Farkingbthat in every sentence.

that's 'cause you'er at the back .....and not at the front as i would be ..... :rofl: :rofl:

that's 'cause you'er at the back .....and not at the front as i would be ..... :rofl: :rofl:

Naa I had to hang about for a taxi and there wasnt anything worth a 2nd look. In fact if it wasnt for the fact it would of started yet another fight, I wuld of taken a picture of the taxi queue.

I counted 23 absolute Hephars in it. and tehre where only 25