JAE show on saturday (pics included)

Came back from JAE on the saturday and gotta say what weird weather it was on the day............after spending ages on the car the night before getting it cleaned it was absolutly pissing it down on the way up to JAE........arrived with a very filthy looking car and i wasint even prepared............no cleaning equipment at all..............got the car cleaned with a little help and enjoyed most of the show..................some very nice Zeds from a few of the members and met a few of them aswell.........

Top bunch of guys :bow:

I also have to apoligise to chunk for making so much noise trying to sort out a conzult issue and had to to do a few runs on one of the roads to see what was wrong.............im very sorry mate for casuing a commotion :slap:

Big thanks to the petrolhead guys (Dave) .............absolute great bunch of guys and for also doing a conzult on the car

Enjoy the pics

Guest Neil Morris
its the one and only blingmaster Bee Gee Vinz

I gave him some hair GEL but I don't think it worked..... :)

Was good to see you all again.

Nice to meet you Fas. soory about not waiting in the morning but it wasnt all my idea to go but apparently you was about 40 mins behind us buddy.

Again nice to meet you all. Neil Morris I so wanted to meet you mate. I am sad I missed you and will deffo make a note not to next time buddy. :bow: :duffer:

Vince

Im exhausted, it was certainly an interesting weekend!

Yet AGAIN..there were loads of people I wanted to meet and never did, but glad I did meet some old and new faces.

Shower and bed now !

i cant belive i didnt meet you i missed loads of others too its hard to meet people i spent alot off time standing alone looking like a tw@t. i must say bee gee vinz i love you man, you made my weekend top guy :bow:

stewiedoom1.gif

Im exhausted, it was certainly an interesting weekend!

Yet AGAIN..there were loads of people I wanted to meet and never did, but glad I did meet some old and new faces.

Shower and bed now !

Tell me about it lol

I go there thinking i will see everyone and spend most of my time in a drunken state :dance:

So if if didnt say hi to anyone then "sorry"

Really nice turn out, we had one of the best set out clubs in there, just made me wish i had mine there as well :(

Ahh well always next year :duffer:

I do have pics but there on a memory card which i have lost?? so once i find it i will post them up :)

Mike

Guest wozzer
Tell me about it lol

I go there thinking i will see everyone and spend most of my time in a drunken state :dance:

So if if didnt say hi to anyone then "sorry"

Really nice turn out, we had one of the best set out clubs in there, just made me wish i had mine there as well :(

Ahh well always next year :duffer:

I do have pics but there on a memory card which i have lost?? so once i find it i will post them up :)

Mike

..CAN ONLY say ONE THING....." you bell-end "..... :rofl: :rofl:

..CAN ONLY say ONE THING....." you bell-end "..... :rofl: :rofl:

Aye they like that phrase dont they :rofl:

Almost like "you c#nt"

We did look for you this morning but left pretty early as i had to be back early afternoon.

No doubt will see you again soon enough :)

Mike

Missed talking to anyone, what with my 2 younger kids playing up (due to the heat and standing around) and my sudden attack of the non-talking bug!!!

I think I spoke to 2 people!

Who's the guys that came just after the first shower on Saturday? Black,Chrome wheels, etc.. I forgot to take any pics of your motor.. Really nice!!

Anyway here's some pics...