Love island

Guest T-Pot

Guest T-Pot

cant stand the drap, but 2 nights ago, my mrs said come here, your gonna love this...

steveo from jackass was sent in, been hooked since then, and now the twat has walked out....

ahh well, back the the pc while she watches it then

Sigh :rolleyes:

More crap on TV, just like Big Brother, I'm a celebrity etc etc.

No wonder I don't watch the thing anymore. Plus the greedy b@stards at the BBC want over £130 for a licence this year. Bunch of :xxx:

Richard :mad:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Sigh :rolleyes:

More crap on TV, just like Big Brother, I'm a celebrity etc etc.

No wonder I don't watch the thing anymore. Plus the greedy b@stards at the BBC want over £130 for a licence this year. Bunch of :xxx:

Richard :mad:

None of the ones you mentioned are in any way connected with the BBC?

Only fools on horses only just escapes my wrath as it was for charity :x:

As a small child without the power of thought you are put in front of a television and blankly stare open mouthed at the Tweenies, If you havent developed much you later do it to cheap television for the masses like big brother. Then finaly you do it to a tropical fish tank in an old folks home with a pipe shoved up your knob... What a life :rofl: :rofl:

As a small child without the power of thought you are put in front of a television and blankly stare open mouthed at the Tweenies, If you havent developed much you later do it to cheap television for the masses like big brother. Then finaly you do it to a tropical fish tank in an old folks home with a pipe shoved up your knob... What a life :rofl: :rofl:

LOL !! :bow: :bow:

Spot on !

Love Island, Big Brother, I`m a celebrity, Only fools on horses, Top gear !

Ita all a load of shit !!!!!!

Especially the last one !! :x:

Alan........................