Mini Meet In New Forest

Guest Captain Slow

Guest Captain Slow

Now my Zed is fixed I would like to try to meet a few Zed drivers to chat shi* with. Anyone up for a pint in a pub somewhere like Brockenhurst so we can get a few pictures and stuff?

Ideas on a post card please.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now my Zed is fixed I would like to try to meet a few Zed drivers to chat shi* with. Anyone up for a pint in a pub somewhere like Brockenhurst so we can get a few pictures and stuff?

Ideas on a post card please.

when would you like bud?? i would be up for it :bow:

Guest Captain Slow

Cool, few people interested. I like to plan in advance, and I work evenings so thats every night this week that I am unable to attend. Sunday I am off to an airshow, so thats that day out too...work every evening the following week....so it looks like two weeks yesterday? Sunday Evening on the 30th July?

Should be enough notice for everyone, and being a Sunday late avo should also help. How does this sound?

Guest Captain Slow

Thats where I was thinking. Very easy to get there also.

Its decided.

Date: Sunday 30th July

Time: TBC

If anyone can think of another one. Dont know what their car parks are like. But I know that Happy Cheese one is pretty small!!!

The New forest inn just over the bridge has a bigger car park and plenty of seating in the garden or you could alway go back to the Filly Inn as that has loads of parking space! I was not able to make that meet but i do go there alot :) http://www.newforest.demon.co.uk/Fillyinn.htm

Guest Captain Slow

The Filly Inn is situated on the A337 between Brockenhurst and Lymington just 1 mile on the left hand side from the level crossing at Brockenhurst.