hi carl, sorry, havent been on line for a few days. i wasn't in my z at that time but caught sight of you as we passed.noticed you had the venom rear lights though, me too. my car is off the road now as iv'e had trouble with it smoking.probably the tub seals. i live in h/hill how about you?

Hi mark i live in harold wood behind tesco and near mcdonalds. There seems to be a few around here, ive not seen your car but there was a silver n/a and a flat met blue on the hill but that was couple of years ago also seen a pail met blue 1 with wide arch kit in petrol station in hilldean.

So i guess you got your car de-catted? Been toying with the idea but not got the bottle as just had turbo sieze on me and had to replace 'em and dont fancy going down that road again, but might put the mini silencers on not decided yet as need more info on it, waiting now to get boost up rated and chipped.

Hope you dont have the car off the road to long with this fine weather

hi carl, i have been experiencing difficulties at home with the internet so am back at work today replying. yes you're right it was decatted and the problems started not long afterwards. there is a lot of feedback about this one way or another but i wish that i had never done it. my car isn't going back on the road any time soon and am now buying a new car as the z was my daily driver. i have decided to try to sell it as it is so if you know anyone interested in a project car ?

thats a shame, so u giving up the Z life, or u buying another 1? There is a bloke at work who used to have cosworths he see my car and wants to get a Z now, depends how much you want for it? Give me the cars details and i ask him. I know a guy who will put a pair of turbos on for you at a reasonable price he done mine coz i didnt have time to do it myself, i got a pair of turbos of ebay for £150 charged me £1400 and that was including buying and fitting new clutch and timing belt at same time, reasanoble i thought. Ken at zxs along A127 has got pair of turbos for £150 i think. Dont know if you know of him he behind sheperds the van sales, kens number is 07751149211 might be worth hanging on to your car and getting it done if it reasonable to get done

afraid i wont be putting it back on the road as i'm buying a new car so its probably going to sit there for some time til i decide what to do with it.gutted really as its a decent car, but if somebody comes up with £2000 its gone.i know ken, he's got a d/side elec.window motor of mine he said he would sell for me but that was some months ago. anyway its a silver 1990 tt with leather seats and has done about 68000 miles. i have the t/top blinds fitted and it still has its boot cover which i know some have missing. its pretty standard except for the venom lights and the decat exhaust.if you can point someone in my direction there's a good drink in it for you so cheers.

im not worried about a drink thanks for offer if i can help i will its a shame you cant keep the car and do it up in your leasure, if you break it u still gotta get ride of the shell but you might make your 2 grand. i just found out i might be in safety boost as boost only goes half way across gauge or clutch slippin but new clutch only get about 25-30mph out of it if i boot it in 1st gear then limiter comes in nothin but problems these cars