• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well we should send a letter to jtuner telling them that there mag is crap, and no zed owner will be buying it in the future

tell them to look in dec 05 issue of japanese performance, and then tell us they are crap (a proper jap mag) :hyper:

Their magazine isnt really all that anyway. I've had quick browse through this months mag and noticed that in the dynos they had the couldnt even get the chassis code right for a certain little 3 door Honda car...! I'm sure I can find a few more STUPID mistakes like that for a magazine that claims to be about Jap cars but yet cant get the chassis codes right.

The guy who said all that crap about the Z is just trying to stir up some crap and make a name for his little stupid company. Dont really give a crap what he says, at the end of the day, we love the Z, so he can go screw himself...!

Guest mowgs
To be fair to him most of he top tuners in the UK wont work on them, i know i had to bribe RB's with chocolate hobnobs AND cadburys fingers before they would do any work on mine ;)

rofl, if thats what it takes, im off to sainsburys for some choccy biccies!

i agree that this shouldnt be a slagging match against evo's, not too fond myself, but the arguament is really against arsey developments.

Agreed. He's entitled to his opinion, as is everyone else. I like the zed (obviously), and the Evo's OK, but I *hate* Impreza's, MR2s look very dated now (I mean the ones that were actually a proper sports car), Supras ... well they're a bit more tricky, some I like and some I don't, and GTOs... well again, most of them look grim, but then there was a gorgeous P reg black one parked outside the Chinese round the corner from us last night. Seriously turned my head. But it's all just my opinion, and I'm not expecting anyone else to agree with it: we've all got different tastes. And I can kind of see his point: I love my zed, but it doesn't half get up my nose sometimes.

Well nearly everytime ive been to a drag strip/0-60 sprint, the RC Developments Evo has broke, so they must be really good then!! :rolleyes:

Personally i'd go to Norris designs if i was gay enough (Sorry Karlos LOL) to own an evo!!

Rich

Yes mr Norris certainly knows his stuff hence why his car is doing 1/4 miles in nearly a second under RC's times and thats with 100 bhp less !!! ( and yes he has worked on zeds , even his website has a zed on the homepage!) And to all those slagging evo's off , it now makes u no better than him does it !! he did it in a magazine and u did it on a website. Considering ive had the 300zx and the evo amongst many performance cars, yes the looks of a zed are second to none and still cant be beaten just the age issue is the only downside and a 15 year old car needs caring for and looking after. Where as an evo is built for ragging about hence why Mitsubishi warrant their engines up to 600 bhp !!

OUt of interest why won't most of the "top tuners" work on a Zed?

mainly cos they dont want to have to pull an engine for any little job to be honest and unfortunately the zed u have to for most performance upgrades. along with there is no room to get to things under the zed bonnet where as things like the impreza , evo , 200zx ect all easily accessable. And maybe the age of the vehicle also might come into account.

Guest Rick 300TT
:bow: LOL "the japanese version of the XR3i...." :bow:

but what is the Z32 the japanese equivalent of?

Datsun Cherry Turbo? :D :rofl:

Guest Welsh Woody

So why did he bring up the 300Z when it was a piece about EVO's?

Did he get overtaken by one on his way to work?

Or does his drag cars allway's lose out to Zed's?

Or is he just plain lazy and working on a ZED make's him brake out in a sweat?

So why did he bring up the 300Z when it was a piece about EVO's?

Did he get overtaken by one on his way to work?

Or does his drag cars allway's lose out to Zed's?

Or is he just plain lazy and working on a ZED make's him brake out in a sweat?

probably the latter :mac1:

Guest leighzx

Each to their own i suppose. I doubt he is the only person to dislike the Z. Look what happens on here the moment you mention the GTO!!!! I like the Z and to me that is all that matters. I expect Yutaka Katayama would have something to say to him, lol.

ok hate was a bit strong

dislike then

but lets face it hes a knob if he is lieing for the magazine coverage and to get noteriaty, which it seems he is.

In fact no i retract the dislike comment

Hate the ****er for the fact that it seems like he has worked on Z's and that he didnt tell the owners of z's to go away which he claims to do so, he has attacked cars which we love for the sake of gaining press coverage and visibility for his business