March 10, 200620 yr I was booked into get my alarm fitted this morning and was told that clifford would have to send a modified module as it is a Jap import. I reckon he forgot to order the alarm, what do you guys say?
March 14, 200620 yr i payed 600 GBP for a concept 600 with intellistart supply & fitted 3 yrs ago is that a good price ?? cheerz
March 14, 200620 yr I was booked into get my alarm fitted this morning and was told that clifford would have to send a modified module as it is a Jap import. I reckon he forgot to order the alarm, what do you guys say? I believe Jap cars require the additional Central locking Motor actuator as they are mechanically driven, rather than electric compared to most other cars...I presume thats what the fitter meant.
I was booked into get my alarm fitted this morning and was told that clifford would have to send a modified module as it is a Jap import.
I reckon he forgot to order the alarm, what do you guys say?