difference between tt & NA rad?

whats the difference between tt and na radiators? i was up late last night and ended up buying a radiator mount in red, then later found it's for a na, will this fit my tt or are they different?

i really need to stop late night shopping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8011958585&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest Scottywil

Completely different mounts bud!

this is a pic of an NA, you can see the mounts here (chromed :D ). Totally different for a TT

vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=1708

As you can see here,

vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=1321

Guest Scottywil
Ah well, will have to offer him some $ to put it back on e-bay, unless some1 wants it?

Bloody bodyshop still has my car bud, been promised it for 2moro lunch time, said they were having problems matching my mat black... how bloody hard can that be!

PMSL! Hope it goes ok bud.

Try selling the mounts on ere. They look pretty nice!

whats the difference between tt and na radiators? i was up late last night and ended up buying a radiator mount in red, then later found it's for a na, will this fit my tt or are they different?

i really need to stop late night shopping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8011958585&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

i will buy them off of you if you want to sell them on

i will buy them off of you if you want to sell them on

ok mate they cost me £in total, but ill sell them 2u for 25 and post them 2u for nowt, this is providing he chases it up, i sent him loads of e-mails asking him to withdraw my bid, so he may let me off it! or you can pay him and get them posted to you?

ok mate they cost me £in total, but ill sell them 2u for 25 and post them 2u for nowt, this is providing he chases it up, i sent him loads of e-mails asking him to withdraw my bid, so he may let me off it! or you can pay him and get them posted to you?

either way let me know, buy the way im no mate lol ( "im a lady" )