Is these cheap? (and nasty)?

Guest Scottywil

fook, they are cheap! Probably a nightmare to fit.

I quite like that first bumper, never seen it before.

Cant go wrong with a Greddy either.

If you like the vielside kit, check this

I have every intention of useing Luke to get the bodywork sorted. But you know the score cheap aint always a bad idea. if I could save £150 it would pay for something else. I dont really like the veilside front end but the back and sides are quite nice? Thanks for the input chaps. I think I am going to get the '99 spec front and might get the veilside sides and rear.

A mate of mine has bought the Shogun style front bumper and Bromex side skirts of this Guy and they are as good as you'd get from anyone who isn't selling the genuine artical.

If you buy a real vailside or Ab-Flug bumper or any body kit parts they go straight on and need only rubbing down before painting. My experience of other none genuine parts is a lot of work to get em spot on.

As above Vinnie, if you are saving 150 on the sale price you could end up paying more in the end to a bodyshop.

That's why i've gone for the 99spec front bumper and stillen urethane side skirts.

I guess if you are handy with bodywork and have the time you could save yourself money though.

Fook it then. I am going to pay more but get quality from Luke as he seems to be the most reasonable priced for quality items. Thanks for the help. My list isnt extensive but with the money from my bike i intend to mod and get sprayed later maybe the new year.

I am keeping my spoiler, I like it and will have new rims if enough is left or get mine re-frur'd.

this is my intended look:

Guest Scottywil
Fook it then. I am going to pay more but get quality from Luke as he seems to be the most reasonable priced for quality items. Thanks for the help. My list isnt extensive but with the money from my bike i intend to mod and get sprayed later maybe the new year.

I am keeping my spoiler, I like it and will have new rims if enough is left or get mine re-frur'd.

this is my intended look:

Good choice. ;)