Very Bad Ferrari Crash

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Unreal, just read that forum, what a bunch of idiots, all saying that it's pretty much fine that he was driving at 160 on what is effectively a B road as he was an "experienced enzo driver" and he must have had a stroke or a heart attack otherwise he'd never have crashed. *****cks, you dirve at that kind of speed on public roads then you take your life in your hands, I don't care how bloody experienced a driver you are. Makes my blood boil when I see people writing stuff like that!

Unreal, just read that forum, what a bunch of idiots, all saying that it's pretty much fine that he was driving at 160 on what is effectively a B road as he was an "experienced enzo driver" and he must have had a stroke or a heart attack otherwise he'd never have crashed. *****cks, you dirve at that kind of speed on public roads then you take your life in your hands, I don't care how bloody experienced a driver you are. Makes my blood boil when I see people writing stuff like that!

Do that on me GSXR every night in the summer.. What are you saying ???

Sorry to bring the 'Merryment' down here, but a little thought for his two daughters and wife that are left behind. I also don't think that we'd be quite so un-caring if it was another Zed owner.

He may be from another country, he may drive a different type of sports car to us, and he may have taken just one risk too many, but it's still a life lost in a tragic accident! But more importantly, there are two girls that wont be seeing their father anymore.

This forum is in the public domain, lets show a little respect please, and show the true side of the club.

Sorry to bring the 'Merryment' down here, but a little thought for his two daughters and wife that are left behind. I also don't think that we'd be quite so un-caring if it was another Zed owner.

He may be from another country, he may drive a different type of sports car to us, and he may have taken just one risk too many, but it's still a life lost in a tragic accident! But more importantly, there are two girls that wont be seeing their father anymore.

This forum is in the public domain, lets show a little respect please, and show the true side of the club.

Perfectly said mate

Guest astrassuck

Yeah, but there's strong, and there's 160 mph into a solid object strong. Say the ferrari weighs 1.5 metric tons, you are looking at around 100,000 kg/ms of momentum.....thats a LOT!

Dave, Spot on bud!

I cant say ive not done 3 figure speeds, but never on a single carrageway and particually over a brow of a hill!

But my thoughts are with the innocent children, family and friends he's left behind! :(

He cant have been that experianced could he?

I am presuming its a yank site? Typical responce. I agree with you.

Ease up dave. He obviously didnt spare a thought for hes kids when he put hes foot down. We all take risks and sometimes others pay for our mistakes. Yes it sad for hes family but if we all felt sorry for everyone who died in this world life would certainly be a whole lot more fooked up.

Hang on i agree with your comments to a degree but if you wish to show respect to someone maybee dont post a tragic picture in the first place ?

I dont think that in the original post it was clear that anybody had died ?

(although in hindsight i would be surprissed if they had not) :nelson:

If we are to be respectful for items that we all comment on that are "public domain" we need to look at numerous other posts on these pages were someones car gets nicked smashed or there wifes ugly etc etc and people genrally make light of what might be a sad or sensitive issue to them, im not looking to start a fight over it i just think maybee posting this sort of picture should not be posted in the first place. ;) This will stop what some people think are unsuitable comments. Maybee im wrong im sure everybody will let me have it if i am ;)