Possibly selling up.

Guest Scottywil

Guest Scottywil

Ive not long started my last year at uni, and im finding it pretty damn hard to keep the zed. Living in Glasgow centre aint cheap, especially when i can only work weekends. With christmas etc coming up, its gonna be even harder.

Even if i manage to get through the year, im going to be left with all my student loans etc to pay off, so selling the zed makes sence.

Ive come up with a little idea, which might let me get the best of both worlds. Im working on that at the mo, but if that doesnt work, im pretty sure i'll have to sell her.

So... at the mo, im just gauging interest.

Although some people think its a good idea, i definately wont be breaking the zed. Not a chance!!!!

Details can be found in my rides.

:cry:

Personally, I have no idea how you afford a Zed at Uni. When I was at Uni, I had an Astra Belmont SRi! :rofl:

Keep an eye on your finances, if you've survived this long with it, then I'm sure you can afford to keep her. Just cut down on going out and stuff.

Try to get some more hours at work, but with final year dissertations and exams, that's gonna muck things up a bit.

As much as the zed is everyone's pride and joy on here, don't do anything to jeopardise your future, if you have to sell the zed because you can't work due to increased pressures at uni, then do it. Doesn't sound nice, but the zed is a short term thing and can be replaced, your education might be that bit more difficult to put right.

Either way, I'm sure you'll do the right thing.

Guest Scottywil
Personally, I have no idea how you afford a Zed at Uni. When I was at Uni, I had an Astra Belmont SRi! :rofl:

Keep an eye on your finances, if you've survived this long with it, then I'm sure you can afford to keep her. Just cut down on going out and stuff.

Try to get some more hours at work, but with final year dissertations and exams, that's gonna muck things up a bit.

As much as the zed is everyone's pride and joy on here, don't do anything to jeopardise your future, if you have to sell the zed because you can't work due to increased work at uni, then do it. Doesn't sound nice, but the zed is a short term future and can be replaced, your educations might be that bit more difficult to put right.

Cheers for that Si.

The work load at uni this year really is sky high, so its impossible for me to work anymore than the weekends. :(

What im earning form that though just isnt enough to cover rent/books/travel etc never mind running the zed.

If i sell the zed, the extra cash would make life so much easier, if not a little dissapointing lol.

I have had a wee idea that will hopefully make me enough money to live a little more comfortably, I'll juat have to wait and see how that goes.

Personally, I have no idea how you afford a Zed at Uni. When I was at Uni, I had an Astra Belmont SRi!

As much as the zed is everyone's pride and joy on here, don't do anything to jeopardise your future, if you have to sell the zed because you can't work due to increased pressures at uni, then do it. Doesn't sound nice, but the zed is a short term thing and can be replaced, your education might be that bit more difficult to put right.

couldn't put it better myself.

Ive not long started my last year at uni, and im finding it pretty damn hard to keep the zed. Living in Glasgow centre aint cheap, especially when i can only work weekends. With christmas etc coming up, its gonna be even harder.

Even if i manage to get through the year, im going to be left with all my student loans etc to pay off, so selling the zed makes sence.

Ive come up with a little idea, which might let me get the best of both worlds. Im working on that at the mo, but if that doesnt work, im pretty sure i'll have to sell her.

So... at the mo, im just gauging interest.

Although some people think its a good idea, i definately wont be breaking the zed. Not a chance!!!!

Details can be found in my rides.

:cry:

That is a lovely looking car, but I agree with Si. She's not worth your education. You can always replace her when you've got your degree and are earning a decent salary again.

Guest Scottywil

Cheers guys. If i do sell, i'll still hang about here. I'll have to keep my eye on the new owner to make sure they dont fit neons! lol

Hopefully things will work out though.

Apache, see you then! :cool:

Well I have to agree with FunkySi this time (don't think I woun't speek up when i think your talking Boll*x though Si :slap: )

Though it would be a real shame to have to let her go when you've got her looking so nice. Hope your scheme works out for ya.

No way you can sort of shelf her for a little while, and maybe get a cheap runaround to tide you over ?

She wont cost nothing if you sorn it for a year or whatever.

Alan.....

Sounds like a plan mate. Any way you can pull this off? (Notwithstanding the sound advice dished out earlier by various people.)

Guest Scottywil
Hows the plan going? Any luck?

Fingers crossed for ya.

Cheers for asking bud. It will probably take a few weeks before it gets off the ground.

I'll let you all know though. ;)