NZR Mates just been arrested

Guest deve8uk

Guest deve8uk

Apparently the w ankers where about round his way and they chucked paint over his car. So he shot the f uckers with his paintball gun after chasing them down in said car.

From what his missus tells me a few of them decided to stop and confront him not knowing what he had and got some rough justice. 3 hoppers worth

Guest deve8uk

Wel he's out on bail now. Think this is going to go bad for him. Shame, as this is the most law abiding man I have ever known. Think he found his last nerve with them tonight.

Guest AngusGlover

:headvswal Damn right..if someone messes with your car or your family then I am sure you have the legal right to hunt his ass down and nail it to a tree with big fookin nails...

then smack his sorry ass with a hot crack pipe... :headvswal

all i can say is F00KIN GOOD ON HIM! i would have loved to see the little sh!ts faces when he pulled the gun out :rofl: hope he aimed for the eyes :mad:

sorry but Ive just read Spinksy's thread and thats p!ssed me off!

But like Jock says, he'll be in the wrong - he's stunted their development. just think, thanks to your mate, those little sh!tbags might grow up respecting other peoples property and keeping out of trouble. blair doesn't like that. w@nker

Guest deve8uk

just been in touch with him.

Apparently he chased them down in his car and they ganged up on him when he got out. in teh boot was the paint gun.

"The ring leader screamed and cried like a girl" apparently he was driving down teh road with teh gun out the window nailing the fooker as he ran. I would have paid to see that. And one kid has a paint ball bruise in the middle of his cheek and its swelled the size of a apple. All in all he shot acording to the police 12 kids all aged 14-17 and all of which have had complaints about them by other residents.

In fact the news people have been about and the local people are siding with my mate.

Do you get the impression people are fed up with it. I do

I reckon he was quite justified, hope he gets a understanding magistrate or a CPS person that's had his car vandalised recently would be better. Anyway, he may be lucky if it's his first offence and he was provoked and then "obviously" feared for his safety when confronted by the gang...Good luck to him.

Well as much as everyone thinks what a great job he done, I will be shocked if this

guy Don’t get the book thrown at him and end up doing a stretch at HMP. At the end

of the day he drove down the street pointing a gun out of a car window and was

shooting at minors.

If the swat team were called he would have had his brains splattered across his car

Wind screen. because paint gun air gun or real firearm it don’t matter.

In all fairness the least these little shits need is a good kicking so they learn a little

Respect. For their elders

However Mr Blair and his army of do gooders prevent us from even smacking our

own kids if they step way out of line, so I am sure the CPS will have a field day on

this one:(

Well I got to hand it to him! ;) You can take so much sh!t and Bang you gonna lose it!

Why not get a petetion(??) running on here for him-I for one will say he's completely justified in what he did!!(although down an alley with a ski-mask on would have been better)

Well as much as everyone thinks what a great job he done, I will be shocked if this

guy Don’t get the book thrown at him and end up doing a stretch at HMP. At the end

shooting at minors.

If the swat team were called he would have had his brains splattered across his car

In all fairness the least these little shits need is a good kicking so they learn a little

own kids if they step way out of line, so I am sure the CPS will have a field day on

While I agree completely with what your M8 did I have to agree with Mac 1, he may well be looking at a prison sentance. I don't think a national newspaper is a good idea, it could backfire in that the CPS etc' may decide to show that "this type of behaviour will not be tolerated".

A local petition showing support in the local comunity is a top idea IMO and may influence a magistrate or judge when passing sentance, if it does get that far. Also a petition run on as many car owners clubs as posible would probably do no harm either.

The guy is a fookin' legend. All credit for him to go shot them. If it was me I would have prob did the same as the cops wont do shit all. At the end of the day these kids are all facked up in the head these days and some of them really do deserve it...!

shooting at minors.

sorry bud gotta agree with mac on this, dont disagree with what he done but at the end of the day he used some sort of gun :(

Guest deve8uk

Macas comments are not too far off the mark, however the police where called by quite a few local residents about this particular group and never arrived.

But he has talked to his legal advice today and it looks like the book will be thrown, but its doubtfull if it will be a very heavy one.

On another note, 4 of the kids have been videotaped by someone else jumping over cars and throwing paint bombs etc so they have all be nicked on thoes seperate charges.

But me thinks he will be going to visit chelmsford nick for a bit.

Macas comments are not too far off the mark, however the police where called by quite a few local residents about this particular group and never arrived.

But he has talked to his legal advice today and it looks like the book will be thrown, but its doubtfull if it will be a very heavy one.

On another note, 4 of the kids have been videotaped by someone else jumping over cars and throwing paint bombs etc so they have all be nicked on thoes seperate charges.

But me thinks he will be going to visit chelmsford nick for a bit.

Shame to hear that mate, perhaps he should have been a little more tactful in the punishment dealt and the timing. I understand bursting with anger, god, if spinksy had got hold of that lad that bricked his car, I think he would have been going down for a LONG time, well, thats if they ever found the body!!! :D U think I'm joking? ;)

Is a sorry state of affairs where we live in a society where we cant rely on the police to get a fair job done for us..... :o

Guest BlueZed

To play devils advocate ...

What if it was your kid that was shot? Sure some of these are proper no hopers and will be in and out of jail shoot them as much as you like, but, all to often there are a couple of stragglers who get drawn in to some degree. I know when I was younger 99% of the time I was a good little boy but on the odd occasion out with mates, who bump in to someone else they know, his mates do something and your just there. Now being there makes you as responsible as the person doing the deed. But sometimes you can't walk away (too far from home no money, your mates may not want to leave so your own your own). Now that's your child and someone has just chased them in a car and shot them in the face with a paintball gun. Can you honestly say it's fair punishment for not having the courage to say no?

All IMO of course.