300zx warranty?

Probably never ever going to get one.... but just thought i would ask if anyone has one or knows where to get one from? i have tried all the main people and the problems i have are

1= Over 10 years old

2= import

3= moddified :D

so im not having much luck! :headvswal

as said its probably a stupid idea as no company would touch us with a shity stick.... but it would be ace to thrash my Z knowing im covered if anything goes BANG!!

Guest LlewMonster

You wouldn't be covered mate - Those "warranties" are not worth the paper they are written on... I got one free once with a car I bought (L reg 325i Coupe) - I read the small print and chucked it in the bin. :smw:

If you buy a car from a dealer, they are forced to give you an amazing amount of rights. This means they fix the car if it goes wrong within six months.

Those printed warranty booklets are often there just to make you think you're on your own in certain situations even though the dealer should have had to payfor repairs due to basic consumer rights.