Van insurance?

Who's best! :D

I am about to start doing my own little thing :eek:

Fed up of work and basically not being able to settle after being made redundant earlier this year. Also peed off with crap wages (car off raod since being made redundant in march)

I have bought a nice little tranny van which will pass its mot tomorrow but finding hard to insure with no no-claims bonus (all on zed)

getting quotes for around 2.5K for a £600 tranny :confused:

any advise lads?

cheers

i got commercial insurance from masterquote who are part of esure/RBS group.

I argued that I could only drive one at a time so they agreed to match my NCB year for year...result...

depends what u want it for...commercial can be loads, especially if you carry other peoples goods.

i got commercial insurance from masterquote who are part of esure/RBS group.

I argued that I could only drive one at a time so they agreed to match my NCB year for year...result...

depends what u want it for...commercial can be loads, especially if you carry other peoples goods.

No not for commercial just yet

for carrying the lads quad bike in (if you follow.......)

Will not be carrying anything of value just my tools.

If I do ok then will get it sorted properly.

No not for commercial just yet

for carrying the lads quad bike in (if you follow.......)

Will not be carrying anything of value just my tools.

If I do ok then will get it sorted properly.

Just as well this forum is never visited by scallies looking for easy jobs or people working for insurance companies then. Please please remember that posts on forums are public and you should never say on a forum what you wouldn't say in an advert readable by every internet user worldwide.

Just as well this forum is never visited by scallies looking for easy jobs or people working for insurance companies then. Please please remember that posts on forums are public and you should never say on a forum what you wouldn't say in an advert readable by every internet user worldwide.

I know Gio, Its just that sometimes my keyboard gets carried away (mouth lol)

this is true mate but you dont shop at halfords iff your looking for a blow up doll iff you get my drift ;) ;)