"Even in emergencies we consider that driving at 100mph or more is too dangerous."

Sorry to offend the m54 or whatever it was MARKZX but just how far can you travel at 159mph in 5 seconds was it dark ovecast or was it a perfect day ? like in a simulation i dont think i know anyone who can see half a mile and tell me whats going on clearly. I am P**sed off with the 3 Coppers who got away with driving at that speed YOU CANNOT REACT properly at 159mph i dont give a s*it who you are or how straight and CLEAR the road is.....

anyway enough lets not fight between members about a helmet head because by the time the public have shouted about it enough i hope he gets a desk job and the judge gets retired :mad:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to north wales land of the obsessive brunstrom and you can see his boys boing

well in excess of 100mph most of the time ,no emergency ,no lights, no sirens and if you dont shift in time there 1 foot off your ass givin attitude.

I,ve even had one in a plain car commin along side at night tryin to goad me to race him so the piece of s##t could nick me for speeding .

I am a professional driver ,well over a thousand miles a week and I know that the best drivers are born not trained .(F####ng hypocrites)

Makes you wonder? all this gay behavior going on??

BTW: I was wondering if billy when you said I had adhered myself to getting mates. If you were refering to the CD I was giving away?

If that was the case. It didnt work? You had a copy and obviously aint my mate are you? and I really am not that shallow. I assure you Bill.....

Anyway if I am wrong then please accept my appologies. The matter (as far as I am concerned is history as from now). and as fast as that copper got off I have forgotten the whole thing.....X

Makes you wonder? all this gay behavior going on??

BTW: I was wondering if billy when you said I had adhered myself to getting mates. If you were refering to the CD I was giving away?

If that was the case. It didnt work? You had a copy and obviously aint my mate are you? and I really am not that shallow. I assure you Bill.....

Anyway if I am wrong then please accept my appologies. The matter (as far as I am concerned is history as from now). and as fast as that copper got off I have forgotten the whole thing.....X

ffs for someone who was going to say no more, you certainly can rabbit lol

anyway that cd was copyrighted :tongue:

so don't be dragging me into possible legal action :nelson: ;)

:x:

yea haven't you heard.. NW petrolmonkeys own all the copyrights ...LMFAO

YOU AINT GOT A FOOKIN CLUE MATE............

GET A LIFE?

Sorry to offend the m54 or whatever it was MARKZX but just how far can you travel at 159mph in 5 seconds was it dark ovecast or was it a perfect day ? like in a simulation i dont think i know anyone who can see half a mile and tell me whats going on clearly. I am P**sed off with the 3 Coppers who got away with driving at that speed YOU CANNOT REACT properly at 159mph i dont give a s*it who you are or how straight and CLEAR the road is.....

anyway enough lets not fight between members about a helmet head because by the time the public have shouted about it enough i hope he gets a desk job and the judge gets retired :mad:

Hi mate

I'm not picking a fight, but if you take offence I''m not going to loose sleep over it either. However you should really check things out if your going to use them in a constructive argument.

You should on a straightish stretch of motorway be able to see about 1.5 miles quite clearly if you have normal 20 20 vision. + if its dark then other road users will have their lights on and therefore be clearly vissable for about 5 to 25 miles if there is little or no street lights (which is relevant to the M54). after which the arc of the earth makes it impossible to see unless they are in an ellovated position.

On a clear day you can see Dover from Calis and Ireland from Anglesy

One of my jobs was to transcrib satalite and land based photo graphic information into 3D wire frames and then back into 2D images based on 20 20 perspective for the MOD. These had to be as accurate as possible to the human perspective. Believe me you can see much further than half a mile and still make out the difference between someone waring a dress or trousers. My house is 1.25 miles away from my youngest school yet I can clearly see it, See my wifes car when she dops him off, Make out the difference between a 4x4, a people carried, a saloon car and a pickup.

I also have my palmer Audi licence (though not used it for a few years) and can say in all certainty I could stop in less than 200 yards from 159 mph including reaction time. lets face it there are very few tracks with staights half a mile long and you can be doing over 150 and see a smash at the end of the straight. Yet in that 200 yards you've processed the information and slowed down enough or stopped so as not to become part of the crash.That all F1 drivers would pi55 it in under 100 yards including reaction time (in a F1 Car) but under 200yards in my T5 (which make the Z look like a light weight). Like I said some people have an inflated opinion of their abilities while others believe if they cannot do it only exceptional people can.

I happen to think most people could handle it once they become accustomed to it. Its like peoples conception of things, like how rare a hole in one is. Well on average there is at least one hole in one for every golf tournament. The perception is based on our experience. So if its not something you are used to you believe it to be harder than it is. It all part of the Froidian fear of failure so you make it beyond your ability in your own head so you wount attempt it. That way you cannot fail.

I think the copper needs to be able to put the car and himself through their paces. It should be at night in good weather conditions with blue lights.

It does pi55 me off that I cannot do it without fear of going to jail.

I hate speed cameras and their cynical abuse of the legislation that is the only premise for which they truly can be used.

I also hate Brussel Sprouts, but conceed some people actually like them though I still find it a difficult notion to accept.

Hi mate

I'm not picking a fight, but if you take offence I''m not going to loose sleep over it either. However you should really check things out if your going to use them in a constructive argument....

So if the copper had a slow puncture or looked away from the road for a split second or sneezed he would still have stopped in 200yards yeah then how is it i see numerous car crashes, pile ups, near misses, and all that crap on T.V. Years ogo i saw a crash on the autoban coming off french sattelite channel and the one image that stuck in my head was 4 executives in a omega still with their shirt and ties on. When they cut the roof off all four had broken necks and they were just slumped over. If a copper went past me at that speed it would be a bit scarey if i hadnt seen him in my mirror especially if it was unmarked and no sirens whats to say the consequences would be after he went by, as for you can see your wife dropping off your kids if i stare at the hills about 4 miles from my house i can make out the small masts up there IT DOESNT MEAN I COULD SEE THEM WHEN MY HEART IS POUNDING CAUS I,M DOIN 159MPH and the scenery around me is a blur you of all people in the stuff you have written about should know the human brain cannot process information well when at high speed or is it just me that thinks 159mph is a stupid speed to do when you havent or are not warning the general public. I,m sorry mate but if i cant do it why should he. So much for solidarity. What we should have is a poll and see just how it splits eh

Anyway...... good debate :p :p

Guest astrassuck
I also hate Brussel Sprouts, but conceed some people actually like them though I still find it a difficult notion to accept.

Yeah - in the same boat mate :rofl:

Hi mate

I'm not picking a fight, but if you take offence I''m not going to loose sleep over it either. However you should really check things out if your going to use them in a constructive argument....

So if the copper had a slow puncture or looked away from the road for a split second or sneezed he would still have stopped in 200yards yeah then how is it i see numerous car crashes, pile ups, near misses, and all that crap on T.V. Years ogo i saw a crash on the autoban coming off french sattelite channel and the one image that stuck in my head was 4 executives in a omega still with their shirt and ties on. When they cut the roof off all four had broken necks and they were just slumped over. If a copper went past me at that speed it would be a bit scarey if i hadnt seen him in my mirror especially if it was unmarked and no sirens whats to say the consequences would be after he went by, as for you can see your wife dropping off your kids if i stare at the hills about 4 miles from my house i can make out the small masts up there IT DOESNT MEAN I COULD SEE THEM WHEN MY HEART IS POUNDING CAUS I,M DOIN 159MPH and the scenery around me is a blur you of all people in the stuff you have written about should know the human brain cannot process information well when at high speed or is it just me that thinks 159mph is a stupid speed to do when you havent or are not warning the general public. I,m sorry mate but if i cant do it why should he. So much for solidarity. What we should have is a poll and see just how it splits eh

Anyway...... good debate :p :p

Hi turbopsychosis

I have already said that he should have had the blue lights flashing. So thats the first point we agree on. I also agree that at half a mile I carn't discern wether that blond is awoman or a long haired man in a skirt, but I can see that there is a blond person or a car/what ever at that distance and you'd back off pronto because you never know what other people will do.

So I also agree that to whore past someone near as dam 90mph quicker than them with or whitout letting them know your there. Has the possibility's for a serious accident. However the point i'm making is that with good visability, a clear road, which gives you ample time to slow down i believe it is as safe as is possible anywhere other than a FIA race circuit.

It is a function that a motorway patrol man has to undertake as part of his job and like I said before its all about being acustomed to operating at the cars full potential. Now this is where I agree with you again (in part). You cannot eliminate all dangers and risks, but you can and I belive he did reduce them as much as poss.

The hardest thing to swallow I find (are sprouts :slap: ) is that I'm defending the actions of a copper :confused: :confused:

P.S though a motorway isn't a good example of normal road conitions. + If they are going to do this then I have to agree with one of the girls that works in my office. She said that if they are going to do this they should arrange it with a superior and there should be another car to monitor what is done and ensure that the Emergency Services are at hand if he does have an accident.

Nice one Christine I think i'll give her a pay rise.

What!! I was going to anyway. You cynics.(we need an angel smiley)

Guest tvrdb03

159 mph is too fast for the road. enough said and anyway our roads arent capable of that speed.

one pot hole would have caused a massive accident.

theres a time and a place its called a race track.