Help

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gits, LMAO!! :D

It was a thread that I was replying to that Jeff TT started, I could post etc etc, then, you know those mails that u get to say someone has replied, well, that came through, I tried to clique on it and it gives me access denied. :cry:

Guest Baggins
Sorry guys, this jokes really wasted on me?

I only wanted an answer as to why I cant get it? :(

looks like the thread has been put in to the moderation zone for some reason which will mean you can not access it

Guest Baggins
Thats what I thought Ryan, I just want to know why?

Where are those MODS when u need them? I diddnt think Jeff TT was banned anymore??

from what I understand Jeff has never been banned I think he is just not allowed to do anything that promotes his business though

I diddnt think he was, he was just giving advice about boost leaks which I found VERY useful!

He has made me want to buy a conzult! Is thata good thing? I personally think it is?!

Mmm, maybe he should change names and give us advice under that, he does give hands on experience which is always worth more than a text book UMHO.

Guest Baggins
I diddnt think he was, he was just giving advice about boost leaks which I found VERY useful!

He has made me want to buy a conzult! Is thata good thing? I personally think it is?!

Mmm, maybe he should change names and give us advice under that, he does give hands on experience which is always worth more than a text book UMHO.

Mark the ConZult is a great bit of kit although would not help you find a boost leak :( , Vijay on this board sells a product that is great for finding those very cheap too

Guest Dave Marley
FFS Didnt realise it was the boost leak thread... WTF was wrong with that??? :confused:

Here we go again. :rolleyes:

It seems that technical advice is only OK as long as it doesn't come from Jeff. :nono: