Question?? Is is quicker?

Guest frosty_11

well ONE of went to the pod at the weekend and watched STANDARD MR2 Turbo run a 13.8 the next best 300 ran a 14.4 :nelson:

Comeone Mark your all mouth no trouser - or is that all show no go :tongue: ?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamR
Why did the MR2 win? Only cus it got a better start, the zed has more grunt and had it had an equal start, would have kicked its arse, no questions asked.

Alex, what was your 60' time?

Oh FFS this is priceless :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

Go on my son - you start reading through your boys own big book of excuses!!!!!

LMFAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously though, from what alex has said - if they'd had an equal start it would've been a dead heat

"his 60ft time was 0.3 secs better than me looking at the slip & I never got it back, 13.8 v 14.1 "

But the point is - its never gonna be an equal start - the 300's got an extra half a ton to get moving, AND the mr2's lump is over its rear wheels, which WILL give it improved launch grip :bow:

Now go stand in the corner and have a stern word with yourself!!!!!!!!! :slap: :slap:

Hows about we meet at the strip within the next few months and we'll see whos standing in the corner? :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

And yes it can be an equal start, Why isnt it possible for an MR2 turbo and a 300zx to get an equal start??? Hellooooo??? Of course it is, the 300 just needs it tryes warming up first and perhaps for the MR2 to spin for a second, maybe it doesnt even need it, down to the driver/perticular car/tyres etc.... Both cars then cover the first 60' within the same time and the 300 will win!

Sorry adam, your WRONG! :tongue:

Like I said, give it a couple of months and I'll happy to put my money where my mouth is and finally put the MR-POO back where it belongs, back behind the comb and scissors...:rofl:

Looks like the rets of the guys were right about you adam.... :x: and I used to stick up for you having met....

Guest frosty_11
Mark you obviously have a fettish for corners

and young girls from the Philippines :rofl:

Shall we all save this one for the Pod as Im quite happy to meet you all up there - all bull*hit aside 300s are very nie very fast cars - and to a ton for the money not a lot gets past a MR2 T.

Both nice cars - im sure I know which one you guys prefer ;) so each to their own and cheers for all the hairdresser jokes - the hair products one was new to even me :rofl:

Cheers guys & gals,

Gareth

Guest AdamR
Hellooooo??? Of course it is, the 300 just needs it tryes warming up first .

PMSL This just keeps getting better - Your gonna warm up street tyres??? - and thats gonna make a difference?? :rofl: :rofl:

Or maybe you feel you need to run slicks to keep up with us hairdressers?? :tongue: :xxx: :tongue:

Can u hear that? Listen..........

Can u? No, listen..........ssshhhhhhh.........listen........

"street tyres''........oh.....I see.....someone did mention street tyres then did they......

PMSL:rofl::rofl:........:xxx: Look and thou shalt not find! Want a shovel?

Slicks = Extra grip = Closing advantage MRPOO has over 300 being made of Tonkas finest and removing all practicality by putting engine over rear wheels.....:xxx:

Guest AdamR

so you mean you DO need to run slicks to keep up?

I cant tell with all your hilarious sarcasm :tongue: :slap: :xxx: :tongue:

Guest AdamR

maybe you need to speak up a bit then?

will you or wont you NEED to use slicks to keep up with a hairdressermobile at the pod?

simple question.......

can you manage a simple answer?

Hows about we meet at the strip within the next few months and we'll see whos standing in the corner? :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

And yes it can be an equal start, Why isnt it possible for an MR2 turbo and a 300zx to get an equal start??? Hellooooo??? Of course it is, the 300 just needs it tryes warming up first and perhaps for the MR2 to spin for a second, maybe it doesnt even need it, down to the driver/perticular car/tyres etc.... Both cars then cover the first 60' within the same time and the 300 will win!

Sorry adam, your WRONG! :tongue:

Like I said, give it a couple of months and I'll happy to put my money where my mouth is and finally put the MR-POO back where it belongs, back behind the comb and scissors...:rofl:

Looks like the rets of the guys were right about you adam.... :x: and I used to stick up for you having met....

Got to agree with Mark, the MR poo don't stand a chance against the zed if the 60 are the same on both cars. Having seen the post and vid from zhound i'm totally convinced of the zed's 1/4 mile potential.

will you or wont you NEED to use slicks to keep up with a hairdressermobile at the pod?

Wrong question Adam, I dont need to keep up, I will never need to try and keep up, I meant to get as good as a start.

Slicks, probably, I am no tyre expert so maybe someone on here who has experience of dragging a zed can help......

I am guessing slicks would be a benefit, somehow the balanced has to be equalled from the start as the MRPOO already has an advantage.....if slicks is the answer then so be it.....Or maybe a full tank of fuel to help sit the back end down......or maybe you in the boot.....shall we give it a go? PMSL! :rofl:

Another question, has anyone ever tried to lighten their zed?:confused:

Guest Herman Munster
Whys that mike??

Why? because if you race Adams car, they your gonna be there for quite a while :D I'd hate to think you weren't getting something out of the experience :rofl: But knowing Adams luck with Cars, his will be fooked by then :D

Why? because if you race Adams car, they your gonna be there for quite a while :D I'd hate to think you weren't getting something out of the experience :rofl: But knowing Adams luck with Cars, his will be fooked by then :D

We'll see about that! ;)

Bring it on!.... :D

Guest frosty_11

I saw the S13 dog that Mark bought of Adam

- Care

- Attention to detail

- Basic maechanical maintaince

3 things to quickly list that were missing from the previous owner - and that before we ge to the moildy (3months out of date) Giant mince pie we found instead of a spare wheel LOL

-No to take sides mate, but sort it out! ;)

Guest AdamR

lol the s13 wasnt exactly what you'd call my main car - more what you'd call the shed that was rusting down the side of the garage - so hows fook off sound w@nker? :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: