Why do Skylines out perfom the Z32?

Guest SkylineGTR-Dave

Beg to differ there JezzS13,I have the original Nissan Promo Video narrated and test drove by Tiff Needel who states that it is the first Japanese "SUPER CAR" Dont get me wrong,I have nothing against Skylines,but they are only a saloon car with bits stuck on.......

Tiff Needel would turn in his grave if he seen this:D:D;)

CAR_1.JPG

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jezz_S13
Jeses with the two little fishes and five loaves of bread;)

NO, screw that religious *****cks.

Faith in your car working.

Mark, I think so.

Vinz, So this Nissan Promo, I assume they paid Tiff to do it yeah?

Ok maybe 15 years a go it was a bit further up there, but things have moved on a lot now.

Good job it's got turbos and can be modded. :)

Guest Timmy_Turbo
Beg to differ there JezzS13,I have the original Nissan Promo Video narrated and test drove by Tiff Needel who states that it is the first Japanese "SUPER CAR" Dont get me wrong,I have nothing against Skylines,but they are only a saloon car with bits stuck on.......

Eh? Vinz me old mucker you been on the tropical reef fish food again or what?

Yeah and I watched numerous so called top journalists claim that the Skylark is the best of the best in terms of technology and handling! LOL :) You dosy old fart but I must say that my hair is coming on geezer...getting very much like a Bee Gee now! ROFL :) Will see you on MSN! Put the Bi-Focals on bud! :)

Guest Timmy_Turbo

P.S. Tiff and Vicky are w@nkers not to mention the fact that Vicky is post op transexual, only the Clarkson can give you the real deal everyone knows that! PMSL :)

hi guys, not meant to be a dig or anything, but why is it that you guys have a superior V6 engine to the RB26-DETT and have trouble/have to spend so much money to get anything close to the Skyline? ;)

You didnt fool anyone Senna you stinking hippy. Thats why your banned again. Bwahahahahahahaha.

Guest deve8uk

power to weigth ratio boys. has a lot to do with it. the zed is one bloody heavy car for its class.

end of discussion I am afraid. Its about time weight reduction kits come out. afordable weight reduction that is

Guest Timmy_Turbo

LOL :)

I love what Vinz me old chum has done, each to their own, at least he got rid of the drill bit! ROFL :) ;) Never good for a boost upgrade you know, them 1/4 inch masonry bits! :)

:cry: Hey "NONECK" :cool: why are you always takin the piss out of me car :slap: I like it, so there! :mad: :tongue: ............................ :nono: .... ;)

No neck? My neck measures 19" with no fat FFS :slap:

power to weigth ratio boys. has a lot to do with it. the zed is one bloody heavy car for its class.

end of discussion I am afraid. Its about time weight reduction kits come out. afordable weight reduction that is

Not entirely true, the Supra IV is a 1640kg which is 20kg lighter than the Z, the Mitsu GTO weighs 1759kg. So the Z is about the same as it's competition.

Guest Jezz_S13

At least he gave us something to talk about for an hour or so. :)

It was also quite a constructive discussion. :)

Hi Glen. :)

Guest Timmy_Turbo

Yeah glad that hippy freak has been blown away, you lot are so under pressure and sensitive when that MO FO is around! Feel for ya! LOL :)

Yeah glad that hippy freak has been blown away, you lot are so under pressure and sensitive when that MO FO is around! Feel for ya! LOL :)

hey mr TT are u sure your not the hippy?considering how laid back u r and dont take s*it to serious u fookin :xxx: ;) when people started mentioning 4 pot i thought they ment ya callipers obviously it was ya 4pot mr2 does your roof come off 2 bud!as then u could re-inact one of those vidal sasson adverts LOL and do u work 4 tony & gay

hey mr TT are u sure your not the hippy?considering how laid back u r and dont take s*it to serious u fookin :xxx: ;) when people started mentioning 4 pot i thought they ment ya callipers obviously it was ya 4pot mr2 does your roof come off 2 bud!as then u could re-inact one of those vidal sasson adverts LOL and do u work 4 tony & gay

oh dear a (relative) newbie takes on the mighty timmy turbo. Let the battle begin :D:D:rofl:

Hey Western Super "MARY" you leave my loorv child alone or yer gonna be fed to Timmys catfish ;)

Guest Timmy_Turbo

LMFAO :)

Don't you mean Tony and Guy? :) You homophobic you! :)

isinit boyo :) im half welsh does that still make me a weston super mary

Which end the front or the back! BARRR BARRR :slap:

Anyway back on thread. If the Skyline engine was so much better why did Nissan invent and use the VG30DETT for their Le Mans car. I only go on what I read, observe and trial and error. One thing that I am sure of thought is that there is an awful lot of crap thrown around this Forum as to what makes a Z fast. Everyones an expert yet your search for Z Navarna ends at 350 to 380bhp and back into the garage for repairs and another magical must have bit to make it happen. Most so called Uk tunners are bolton sales merchants and will keep pumping out the crap so you'll keep buying more and more.

Although I have been very sceptical about some US claims. When you look seriously at what they are doing I believe they get the results because they are systomatic and pay full attention to combustion across the rev range. Serious tunning is very expensive and the genuine UK tunners don't bother with Z's because the people who can afford to tune usually buy £30,000+ cars to start with.

Oh ya the La Mans Nissan had completely different heads, pistons, Turbos and gasflow, but if your serious why not ask Mr Nissan for the parts. Then see if the skyline will live with it.