Dilema...What would you do...? (Bad langauge alert!)

Guest Eric Manktelow

Guest Eric Manktelow

Found this post on a forum...

What whould you have done in the same situation?

"PIKEYS.

not my ususal bunch of pikey scum****s, but this time a new set, in a completely different town by the beach.

me and a mate go back to our cars (each have full cars of people) when out of nowhere 3 drunk pikeys emerge on BMX's and one pikey girl, start trying to block us in etc with their bikes. we start to reverse, my mate gets a bit close to one of their bikes and the **** gets off it, opens the door and punches him in the face with the bottom of a beer can. he then manages to get away, so then i reverse out, then the girl opens my door, tries to punch me but i get out the way then this pikey twat kicks me full pelt in the face, i then think, right time to get out of here so i reverse out and start going forward, the twats then pick up their bikes and throw them full pelt at my car,

3 big dents in bonnet, smashed windscreen ****ing enourmous dent and HOLE in roof

we then cain it away and phone the police, two very good coppers i must admit went off and tried to catch them. waiting for crime number now, my car looks totally ****ed and ive got to pay and claim for it to be repaired.

im so ****ing pissed off, they also tried to smash all my windows to get at me and the gals i had in the back. "

I would post the pics of the damage as it's pretty bad, but it won't let me link to them.

If it happened to me, I hate to say it but I think the red mist would have descended and I would have driven the car out of there and would try to make some of them eat my bonnet!

I'm sure I'd regret it later, but what the hell!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest Eric Manktelow

They probably wouldn't care, I doubt the bikes were even theirs in the first place or they wouldn't have thrown them at a car.

What I usually say is:

Look, if you have a problem with someone, solve it with him. NOT WITH HIS CAR FFS. Someone has worked his/hers a*se to manage to get this car.

FFS, i'd prefer someone to punch me than take it to my car.

Scum ! :mad:

Please excuse my ignorance, but what's a Pikey ? :confused:

Wouldn't help the car much there but I always keep a disposable camera handy in the car (mainly to take photos of the car/road in case I'm involved in an RTA - means they can't lie about where their car was to the insurance co. !). At least if you've got photos of the scum you can keep a watch out for them, even if the Feds won't accept them as evidence !

Really heavy/knobbly walking stick's always too in those situations ! ;)

Guest Nelson MainFella

I'd have driven into them if possible, AND hit them very hard and enjoyed rubbing their faces into the ground. Man if it'd have been me I reckon I'd have whipped all their asses. When I'm mad, I'm like the Incredible Sulk !

Originally posted by konrad

a gypsy/nomad/transient type character who probably dresses like an asylum seeker but has more money than anyone you know

Stinking, thieving gyppo's if you live in the real world..

Traveling Romany's if you live in a politicaly correct fantasy land..

BWAHAHHAHAH :D

Guest Nelson MainFella
Originally posted by paulg

Stinking, thieving gyppo's if you live in the real world..

Traveling Romany's if you live in a politicaly correct fantasy land..

BWAHAHHAHAH :D

Cool :cool: :cool: Gas the lot of 'em !

Guest Nelson MainFella

Wasn't he off Dad's Army ?