Stonham Barns Classic Show - 18th August 2024 - Stonham Barns, Ipswich

We have been invited to show at the Stonham Barns Classic car show. I need to email the organisers with a list of all attendees before 1st July. More information can be found here:

https://www.stonhambarns.co.uk/whats-on/classic-car-show-2024/

This was an excellent show last year with myself, @RichardS and @Joely P representing. They have log cabins on site, so we can even make it into a weekend event with the show on the sunday!

Display car tickets are free for the driver and one passenger if you prebook. £10 per car/driver, £10 per person after that, under-12s are free.

Location of show:

image.thumb.png.640e952cf28b32546a6ee4abef52701b.png

1990 Black MT NA LWB = 2014 - 2020 (Sold)

1991 Red MT TT LWB = 2015 - 2017 (Stripped & Scrapped)

1991 Red MT TT LWB = 2017 - 2021 (Sold)

1991 Black MT TT LWB = 2018 - 2021 (Sold)

1989 Red AT TT LWB = 2021 - XXXX (Kept)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nice one Tom - this was a really good show last year, well worth the trip.... You do have to get into the venue early, which we found to our advantage, as we got to see and hear all theother exhibitors arriving from our plot. Talking to a couple of other participants, who arrived later than us, they queued for over an hour from the A14, before they finally pitched up 😉

I'm a provisional yes 🙂 

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

1 hour ago, craig said:

If you don't mind an interloper parked at the other end of club space, then i would like to join you. I think i had a clash last year.

Excellent news Craig  🙂 

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Just took a look at the log cabins on their website.... It looks like they don't have their own en-suite facilities - so I reckon we'll find a hotel down the road, like last year 😉