Chemical Guys Blazing Banana....

I have always been a big fan of Chemical Guys products - after our former forum valeter, Peach, recommended Jet Seal. So much so, it's still my go-to paint sealant today. I always give the cars an annual coat or two in the spring - and then lay a wax over the top.

Well, I tried their Blazing Banana spray wax a few weeks ago - and I'm pleased to say, it is also brilliant. It's not a proper long lasting wax, by any means - but more of a top-up after washing, or as a last-step-protection product. I think this is definitely better than Auto Finesse Glisten, my previous post-wash spray.

I have no pics of my Zed after using it (yet), but here's the daily driver. These were taken when I got it back from BMW's body shop, after I had already laid on two coats of the aforementioned Jet Seal. I washed it a week later, then gave it a quick once-over with the Blazing Banana....... 

IMG_4075.JPG

IMG_4076.JPG

IMG_4078.JPG

IMG_4081.JPG

IMG_4082.JPG

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt