zedworld tech threads

Have had some real fun putting these together but they have become a little fragmented now on here and other forums, whilst we get these all into one place is there anything in particular we have not done that any members would like us to do? get your thinking caps on and when the collating is done I may put together as a pdf download file on our website, I will add more info as its done.

Jeff TT

Great idea Jeff....

.....We can also post them in your traders' section too matey!!

Richard:cool:

Cheers was hoping for that too!! I am rewriting some of them to add additional pictures and tool requirements etc, also will be adding some extra bonus stuff but keeping a lid on that at the moment.:wink:

Jeff TT

when it comes to online help youve always been a star jeff.

Not only is the guides appreciated when someone does them, its even more appreciated when the tech threads you do is helping people achieve repairs that could of cost alot of money in a business that you provide.

personally i think that a pdf on a disc at a small price that would give you a bit back for your time is something i would definitely be willing to buy.

thankyou jeff for all your help on the site over the years.