Any recommendations to an alternative arial.

A above when I do the body work I'm thinking of getting rid of the standard arial, welding a plate and smoothing over. And body used one of these window mounted ones that go in the rear window?

If so any good. I don't want to loose the aria las I lists to the radio quiet a lot so need one...

CheerZ

Neil

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Mine is from ebay, but I'd recommend getting the one that Russ suggested. You pop the the rear washer squirter out, but you'll need to enlarge the hole. Dremel is fine for doing that, don't touch the glass. You might need to trim the seal on the aerial so that it fits flush on the top trim of the rear screen. You'll also need to drop the rear part of the headlining a little so that you can feed the cable down through the rear quarter.

Slow down guys, there is a perfectly good aerial already built into the tailgate at the top of the glass, primarily designed as one part of the diversity aerial (switch between best reception ) it is already cabled to the back of the radio and have used this many times with good strong reception, will just need an adapter lead from Halfords or similar.

Jeff TT

Edited by JeffTT