August 21, 201313 yr Hi everyone, Just putting some feelers out, who would be up for a day out with a Zed meet mixed with a go karting competition? I did some karting last week and put in the weeks Hot lap and now have a bit of a bug for it ;) There are some good tracks scattered accross the south, I have been to hed eastleigh so far, but suggestions / discussions welcome / encouraged. Best, W
August 21, 201313 yr Best track in the south is Thruxton (Andover) as for indoor, Gosport is a good layout, could be interested depends when the dates fall.
Hi everyone,
Just putting some feelers out, who would be up for a day out with a Zed meet mixed with a go karting competition?
I did some karting last week and put in the weeks Hot lap and now have a bit of a bug for it ;)
There are some good tracks scattered accross the south, I have been to hed eastleigh so far, but suggestions / discussions welcome / encouraged.
Best, W