Gran Turismo 5 review coming soon!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gran Turismo release date is now said to be march 2010 in japan, when it will make it over her was not mentioned, I personally think next holiday season, (christmas) but I hope its sooner lol

But it has been confirmed to have damage and day night cycles and also weather effects.

apparently theyre researching into head movement recognition technology for the game too - if you have one of those PS eye camera things. i can only assume it means that if you move your head then the in-game camera will look that way too. cool feature but might make you feel sick after a while! lol

Ive just bought it for the psp.

Fantasic game they seemed to of sorted out the funny handleing that was on the demos etc. also for once the handbrake works :hyper:

I know what most of the cars are to as there are over 800 of them, at the min i have a 99spec zx and a 89spec :)

Good news is when it comes out on the ps3 i can plug the psp into it and transfer all the money and cars over to gt5 :dance:

• 3 weeks later...
was looking at the car list the other day they have 2 versions of the 300 standard 2+2 and i think its a nismo version it said

The psp version has the 89 spec and 99spec :D

Here is the gt5 list

Nissan 300ZX ‘90

Nissan 300ZX Version R 2by2 Twin Turbo ‘98

Nissan 300ZX Version S 2seater Twin Turbo ‘94

Nissan 300ZX Version S 2seater Twin Turbo ‘98

Nissan Stillen 300 GTZ ‘93 :cool:

Edited by Car.Mad

• 3 months later...

the full review has now appeared in OPM mag (about 3 months late :slap: )

the car count is still climbing and is unofficially expected to hit 4 figures :eek:

other confirmed features are:

70 variations of circuit

Lambos and Bugattis

Weight transfer conveyed through the DualShock 3 (if you don't have a force-feedback wheel)

PSEye camera can track the movement of your head and look around the cockpit of the car you're driving!

Dynamic weather

Night racing for any track

...but I'm still dreading the terrible sound effects and lack of sense of speed and danger that other driving games manage to convey so well

• 2 months later...