Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

300ZX Owners Club

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jamieszxtt

Standard Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    United Kingdom

Everything posted by Jamieszxtt

  1. I wonder if the parking ticket comes with the car???
  2. Jamieszxtt replied to Osty1's topic in Events - UK
    Norfolk seems to be a bit of a zed dead zone! I haven't seen another one since getting mine in 2010. Anyone else out there???
  3. Hi £20 paid via bank transfer. Will PM further details once upgraded. Thanks.
  4. As is almost certainly a tradition for those who have visited Zedworld, I'd like to say thanks to Jeff, Jamie & Lynda (& Cassie) for the world class service I received when I took my zed in recently. I had a nightmare trip on the way to collect my car, getting up at the crack of dawn and catching the wrong train (I ended up in Crewe of all places). When I arrived I was greeted with a friendly welcome and a much needed cup of coffee! Jeff took the time to give me a full walk through the work that had been done, with pictures of all the interesting bits. Jamie even went back under the bonnet to answer a query I had about mapping. Nothing was too much bother or hassle. I left feeling truly valued as a customer. The car runs beautifully and suffice to say, the trip back to Norwich was far more enjoyable! Thanks guys - you'll see me again! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.