November 11, 200817 yr For some reason my window goes down but not up :confused: Now my windows is stuck all the way down and will not go ak up! I have taken the door trim off but cannot fine the blackbox, that i see sometimes causes the window problem.
November 11, 200817 yr Could it not be the switch mate?? Down button working, but not the up one? Is it the drivers a pass side? If it's the pass side, then try both switches, if it works on one, it's ya switch, on the drivers side you only have one switch (obv), but that's the first thing I would try matey... HTH.
November 11, 200817 yr Author Could it not be the switch mate?? Down button working, but not the up one? Is it the drivers a pass side? If it's the pass side, then try both switches, if it works on one, it's ya switch, on the drivers side you only have one switch (obv), but that's the first thing I would try matey... HTH. Thanks for the info :) I have tryed another switch and the drivers side but no joy, its the passanger side thats not working. Just strange why the windows goes down but not up, only problem is the window is stuck all the way down now :cry:
November 11, 200817 yr Ah well mate, that's not a problem I've ever had to deal with (yet :-) But I'm sure when all the Zed geniuses get home from work, they'll see ya right matey. Best of luck pal...
November 11, 200817 yr i mind i thought my window was F***** but then realised i had bumped the P/W Lock button, was quite funny after i had stopped swearing at myself.lol
For some reason my window goes down but not up :confused:
Now my windows is stuck all the way down and will not go ak up!
I have taken the door trim off but cannot fine the blackbox, that i see sometimes causes the window problem.