September 30, 200818 yr Evening all, iam trying to get classic car insurance for my zed, can anyone point me in the right direction. Iam 28 the zed is 16 years old but its an import. Ive tried adrian flux they want £1000, my normal insurance is only £500. Has anyone on here got classic insurance maybe suggest someone i can try.
September 30, 200818 yr Evening all, iam trying to get classic car insurance for my zed, can anyone point me in the right direction. Iam 28 the zed is 16 years old but its an import. Ive tried adrian flux they want £1000, my normal insurance is only £500. Has anyone on here got classic insurance maybe suggest someone i can try. i had some ridiculas prices when was shopping around ive not got classic car insurance but im 2 yrs younger 0 points 0 accidents and ive just got my 300 n/a j-spec and only paid £667 with A-Quote worth a try poss?
September 30, 200818 yr Hi Tonus, I,m trying to find you a number for a quote I got a few days ago. I'll find it in a minute. It was for £123 believe it or not. I couldn't take it up cos I havent got sole use of another motor, and stupidly or not I told them that.Fully Comp. with low excess as well.Unfortunately for me ,my Z is my only motor so have stayed with same company for £194.Will get back as soon as I find their number. Cheers Maz.
September 30, 200818 yr Got it mate.:dance: Frank Pickles 01943 850999 frankpickles.co.uk :hyper: Give him a go. If you got another motor as well, hes unbeatable, believe me, I spent hours finding him,and then ended up not being able to use him. Cheers Maz. :duffer:
Evening all, iam trying to get classic car insurance for my zed, can anyone point me in the right direction.
Iam 28 the zed is 16 years old but its an import.
Ive tried adrian flux they want £1000, my normal insurance is only £500.
Has anyone on here got classic insurance maybe suggest someone i can try.