September 9, 200818 yr I need to remove the n/s throttle body. Can this be done without removing the plenum?
September 9, 200818 yr I need to remove the n/s throttle body. Can this be done without removing the plenum? Yes it's possible bit fiddly but can be done.
September 9, 200818 yr No need to remove plenum,held on with four allen bolts.Why do you need to remove just the one ?
September 9, 200818 yr Author No need to remove plenum,held on with four allen bolts.Why do you need to remove just the one ? I need to drill a hole to tap for a bolt - long story involving hair pulling :headvswal Once the bolts are undone does it just pull away? What about the bar connecting the two throttle bodies?
September 9, 200818 yr I think you can disconnect the linkage you will need a new throttle body gasket as they are only paper mjp has them
I need to remove the n/s throttle body. Can this be done without removing the plenum?