big turbos

Have got a chance of getting these turbos off of black slag(club member on here)

13072008648.jpg

13072008646.jpg

Pictures show the diffrence between the standard tubs on the bottom of the pics. Have been told there are good for 350hp each. There are currently at aet turbos being refurbed at a cost of £550+vat each. Can anyone tell me what the equivilant in hks or greddy terms these turbos would be.

look like a t28 in which case theres no chance of getting that kind of power, think the most anyone on here with t28's has is around the 450 mark ish

i would have thought the tdo4's greddys or the 2510 hks turbos would have been similar but both with much better spool than the t28's

Mike

look like a t28 in which case theres no chance of getting that kind of power, think the most anyone on here with t28's has is around the 450 mark ish

i would have thought the tdo4's greddys or the 2510 hks turbos would have been similar but both with much better spool than the t28's

Mike

Oh ok cheers mike, i was just going on what i was told by andy nichols and grant parker from aet turbo's. If i was to get them how much would there be worth bearing in mind they will be in brand new condition from such a reputable place as aet turbos ?

looking at old pics of the gt28rs and yes they could be but one thing i would be concerned about and thats why they need a refurb as the gt28rs is not an old turbo so why would it need a refurb??

plus if you look here you can buy them for $1175 each brand new which is what £591 each plus postage and imports duties or not if your careful ;) so for £1200 you can buy new so dont get ripped off :)

Mike