Just started reading at 25, lol

I've never been into reading and only ever read about 3 books for pleasure, however on my last holiday a couple of weeks ago i read Digital Fortress by Dan Brown and it was amazing!!!, i've now bought Angels and Demons and im reading Deception Point at the moment.

What a great writer he is, i now read on the tube etc, makes the time fly by!!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I've never been into reading and only ever read about 3 books for pleasure, however on my last holiday a couple of weeks ago i read Digital Fortress by Dan Brown and it was amazing!!!, i've now bought Angels and Demons and im reading Deception Point at the moment.

What a great writer he is, i now read on the tube etc, makes the time fly by!!!!

three really good books there. james patterson is a great author too. he writes a whole series of novels about a detective called alex cross and i find them impossible to put down. also try the da vinci code. awesome book

A book you must read is Green River Rising by Tim Willocks...best prison story ever....its possible that if they got round to filming it, it might just beat the Shawshank Redemption!

to quote "A relentless thriller is set in a penitentiary torn apart by vicious riots--just as Dr. Ray Klein wins his parole--forcing him to choose between freedom and those he cares about"

fredrick forsyth books are ripping good reads...like james bond but not...more spies and twists than you can shake a stick at.....forth protocal is a classic and the best IMHO...IIRC when they did a film version Pierce Brosnan was the (baddie) russian spy

Digital Fortress is quite good, he obviously does some serious research because there are few technical errors. OK, it's glam'd up a bit for the story, but overall pretty accurate. Think his writing style is pretty weak though and very formulaic.