intercoolers again

I know people say these are not that good, but when funds are tight and your about to have a bigger hp engine put in, they do become more of an attractive buy, the engine that is going in will be pushing over 450bhp, will these intercoolers be ok as I cant afford the top notch ones, the car will hardly ever be pushed hard, which one would you people go for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CXRacing-FMIC-Intercooler-kit-Bolt-on-90-96-300zx-Z32_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ011QQitemZ320267283816QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/godspeed-90-96-300zx-z32-turbo-s-mount-intercooler-kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ021QQitemZ310063437953QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Dam those SMIC's are huge.

Maybe worth doing a search for them in google to see if there is any feedback from the states or any other forums.

I'm liking the SMIC's more than the central at the moment.

The only thing I would do if I did get the SMICs is remove the front fog lights and make cooling ducts as with your and most other avilable bumpers the top of the IC's are not going to get much air.

I know people say these are not that good, but when funds are tight and your about to have a bigger hp engine put in, they do become more of an attractive buy, the engine that is going in will be pushing over 450bhp, will these intercoolers be ok as I cant afford the top notch ones, the car will hardly ever be pushed hard, which one would you people go for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CXRacing-FMIC-Intercooler-kit-Bolt-on-90-96-300zx-Z32_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ011QQitemZ320267283816QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/godspeed-90-96-300zx-z32-turbo-s-mount-intercooler-kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ021QQitemZ310063437953QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

hey leigh

i have ordered a pair of these "godspeed" smic from the states e-bay, should be here any day now.

to me they look great value for money. am going to adapt the dcts to fit over the whole surface.

i think i am pushing around 400 bhp, so these seem fine imho.

alan.

hey leigh

i have ordered a pair of these "godspeed" smic from the states e-bay, should be here any day now.

to me they look great value for money. am going to adapt the dcts to fit over the whole surface.

i think i am pushing around 400 bhp, so these seem fine imho.

Do you think they will handle near 500bhp?

Do you think they will handle near 500bhp?

And the rest :).

Those are probably gonna be abe to handle what ever your engine can throw at them as long as they are vented correctly.

Did you search around before ordering for reviews and feedback?

Edited by SMW1
See my sig for reasons I can't spell !

And the rest :).

Those are probably gonna be abe to handle what ever your engine can thorw at them as long as theyare ented correctly.

Did you search around before ordering for reviews and feedback?

I will do a search in the morning, I will probably order some as they look great value for money,