July's meet??

lisaf

Right come on guys, had a great day today so lets make the next one even better. My suggestion is karting again but Newquay this time. During the week as its too busy at weekends.

Let me know what you think and post your peference on what you would like to do, but as its the summer think karting is great to brush up our driving skills without worrying bout wrecking are cars but of course a good blast to and from the meets is still good fun but karting is the added bonus:dance:It just makes the meet worth going to and causes a great buzz between the members

(PS Newquay got faster karts again apparently:D)

Edited by lisaf

Emailed for prices etc, this is what info I received for Wadebridge

Individuals & small groups

PRO KART MINI F1 EXPERIENCE 30 (2 x 15-minute sessions)

For individuals of 16 years and above. Hire of karts to practice on the track (1200m or 1000m with flyover) for various sessions at any time during the opening hours subject to circuit availability. Each kart driver receives a full driver safety briefing, pace/practice lap, lap times printed out at the end of each session, showing how many laps you have done, and what the fastest lap was.

Cost: (800m, 1000m or 1200m) £39.00 for 30-minute session

Large groups

PRO KART GRAND PRIX

The Grand Prix is a mixture of heats and finals with trophies at the end for the top drivers.

The Format

1. Driver safety briefing.

2. Practice for all drivers.

3. Race heats; 4 per driver.

4. Finals – all drivers qualify for the final.

5. Trophy presentation.

The Grand Prix is open to person’s aged 16yrs or over using Honda Twin Engine Biz Pro Kart, (70mph) on the, 1000m or 1200m circuits. A minimum of 30 and a maximum of 60 drivers can be accommodated.

Cost: 1000m circuit £69.00 per driver, 1200m circuit £75.00 per driver

PRO KART ENDURANCE

The object for each team is to complete as many laps as possible in the time allowed and to complete all tasks required i.e. A minimum number of driver changes, refueling etc, all of which is to be carried out with precision and speed if your team is to win. Endurance races can be two, four or six hours with a min of 8 teams and a max of 12 teams, with a min of 4 to 6 drivers per team. All drivers must be 16 or over.

The Format

1. Drivers safety briefing.

2. Practice for all drivers.

3. Team discussion

4. Race start.

5. Race finish.

6. Trophy presentation.

Cost: 2-hour event £205.00 per team, 4-hour event £405.00 per team, 6-hour event £605.00 per team

Min 8 teams to max 12 teams, with min 4 to max 6 drivers per team for exclusive booking. Individual teams can be accepted for open endurance events.

PRO KART FORMULA 1 (F1 60 LAP)

The event is open to person’s age 16yrs or over. Min 15 and max 20 drivers can compete per race on the 1000m or 1200m circuit.

The Format

1. Drivers safety briefing and Pro Kart allocation

2. Practice session

3. Super pole session

4. Grid line up

5. Race finish

6. Trophy presentation

Cost: 1000m circuit £100.00 per driver, 1200m circuit £110.00 per driver

Minimum 15 drivers, to maximum 20 drivers for exclusive booking.

PRO KART Mini FORMULA 1 (F1 30 LAP)

The event is open to person’s age 16 or over. Min 15 and max 20 drivers can compete per race on the 1000m or 1200m circuit.

The Format

1. Drivers safety briefing and Pro Kart allocation

2. Practice session

3. Super pole session

4. Grid line up

5. Race finish

6. Trophy presentation

Cost: 1000m circuit £50.00 per driver, 1200m circuit £60.00 per driver

Minimum 15 drivers, to maximum 20 drivers for exclusive booking.

(All prices are correct at printing and are subject to periodic changes)

ALL PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF VAT AND INCLUDE FREE USE OF RACE SUITS, HELMETS, AND GLOVES. (WATERPROOFS IN WET WEATHER)

Yep :)

Sun, Mon, Tues, Weds are free :)

And Sat evenings

This months meet going to be during the week I think, prob a tuesday or wednesday, dont suppose it will matter to anyone cos no one attending anyway other than the usual plymouth guys n you murt:rolleyes:

why are you doing it on a week day ?

Cos no one turns up at weekends so thought I would try it during the week,lol:D

No because the newquay karting track not open on sundays, but now we have changed it to wadebridge it might be a weekend. But not getting any response or any suggestions so I dont really know whats going on:cry: Think we will go karting in the week and I'm still waiting for suggestions for a meet with more than just us plymouth lot:x:

Look what we used to have, lovely Z's in great scenery, always some beautiful places to take great pictures of our Z meets, instead of the car park shots up country as no coastal shots.

So lets try and get some excellent pictures again...

Edited by lisaf

If my Z was on the road then you wouldn't be able to keep me away...and hopefully that will be happening very soon.

But my enthusiasm for meets is at an all time low lately. Its just frustrating being without, when your surrounded my fellow owners enjoying theirs. Plus any spare cash and time (which are both also at an all time low) needs to go towards getting it on the road anyhow.