May 27, 200818 yr Hi all, I'm looking to UK register a Zed that's currently registered in the Isle of Man. It's a Jap one that had a previous UK reg before it went over. Just got the MOT (and i've got the IOM document that has its previous UK Reg) but does anyone know what else i need and what the proceedure is? Cheers all :)
May 27, 200818 yr This might help ;) http://www.300zx.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=109633&highlight=dvla
May 27, 200818 yr Author Doh :headvswal I actually bothered looking on the search this time and still missed it... Thanks!!
Hi all,
I'm looking to UK register a Zed that's currently registered in the Isle of Man. It's a Jap one that had a previous UK reg before it went over.
Just got the MOT (and i've got the IOM document that has its previous UK Reg) but does anyone know what else i need and what the proceedure is?
Cheers all :)