March 21, 200818 yr I don't know much about cars and mod's, i will need some help. Does anyone know if this parts will fit in my Stock NISSAN 300ZX 93’ 2+2 jap spec TT ? It was converter from auto to manual before I got it. 1. Z1 1-piece Platinum Driveshaft TT Material: Steel or Aluminum ( what do you think is best?) http://www.z1motorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_11&products_id=1330 2. Z1 Motorsports ECU Upgrades Available Options: Model: TT (twinturbo) ECU Core Charge: core charge Transmission: Automatic or Manual Injector Size: 270CC (stock NA) OR 370CC (stock TT) Intake: Single OR Dual Fuel Octane: 93 Octane OR 91 Octane http://www.z1motorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_21&products_id=5 OR : JWT ECU Upgrade (Twin Turbo) 90-94 3. 300zx Twin Turbo Ultimate Cooling Package http://www.z1motorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_15&products_id=1329 4. Full UR pulley kit http://www.z1motorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_14&products_id=1577 I Dont know if this will be ok in the my jap spec ZX? Anyone knows better that me if this will be ok and what Options sould i go for? Is there any site that sell's these parts in UK? Thank for your time....
I don't know much about cars and mod's, i will need some help.
Does anyone know if this parts will fit in my Stock NISSAN 300ZX 93’ 2+2 jap spec TT ?
It was converter from auto to manual before I got it.
1. Z1 1-piece Platinum Driveshaft TT
Material: Steel or Aluminum ( what do you think is best?)
http://www.z1motorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_11&products_id=1330
2. Z1 Motorsports ECU Upgrades
Available Options:
Model: TT (twinturbo)
ECU Core Charge: core charge
Transmission: Automatic
or
Manual
Injector Size: 270CC (stock NA)
OR
370CC (stock TT)
Intake: Single
OR
Dual
Fuel Octane: 93 Octane
OR
91 Octane
http://www.z1motorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_21&products_id=5
OR :
JWT ECU Upgrade (Twin Turbo) 90-94
3. 300zx Twin Turbo Ultimate Cooling Package
http://www.z1motorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_15&products_id=1329
4. Full UR pulley kit
http://www.z1motorsports.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_14&products_id=1577
I Dont know if this will be ok in the my jap spec ZX? Anyone knows better that me if this will be ok and what Options sould i go for?
Is there any site that sell's these parts in UK?
Thank for your time....