Is jay 300zx still about? Know him ?

Hello,

I am trying to get in touch with jay 300zx after seeing an old thread from him regarding his z running just 0.5bar boost and I have the same problem.

It would be great if I could get in touch or if someone who knows him could put me in touch ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Lloyd

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Hello,

I am trying to get in touch with jay 300zx after seeing an old thread from him regarding his z running just 0.5bar boost and I have the same problem.

It would be great if I could get in touch or if someone who knows him could put me in touch ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Lloyd

I'm looking for him, too to find out how/where he got the brushed alumnium look centre console panel :( I'm still stuck between steve-300zx and jay for car of the year too :smw:

:nono:

No need to contact a specific owner in particular as its a very common problem that most zed's and there owners will have suffered at some point.

0.5bar boost is safety mode. You need to perform an ECU test to get the error code.

http://www.ttzd.com/tech/diagnostictech.html

if you have any more info post up and we'll help

mate it ain't in safety boost, its been Conzult'ed.

I believe it to be the same problem he had.

If anyone knows him please direct him to this thread.

Much appreciated

:nono:

mate it ain't in safety boost, its been Conzult'ed.

I believe it to be the same problem he had.

If anyone knows him please direct him to this thread.

Much appreciated

Yup thats right, no one else try and help, clearly only jay 300zx can. The rest of us had best just leave them both to it, as we wouldn't know the first thing about these cars. :slap:

the kits quite often come up on flea bay, i have had a butchers but none at the moment unfortunately

He doesn't have that tacky stick on kit. His whole centre panel is silver... either he took it out and had it painted or he bought one. I know there is a carbon replacement available in australia but i want the silver one! any ideas on it?