Brakes

Hi Guys

Does anyone know if the rear brakes on a 300ZX are the same as a 200SX S14? I am looking at buying front and rear Hi Spec Brakes. They know the front brake requirements. But are not sure on the rears. If i can find out what they are the same as, they can manufacture the brackets without me needing to take the car down. Otherwise they will make on the car, which will cause me a problem.

I wanted the brakes, before buying new alloy wheels so that i can get the correct offset. Currently i have standard 16" wheels, but the big brakes need minimum of 18".

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Kev

No they are not the same, but S14 owners upgrade to Z32 brakes. They have to replace the Hub with Handbrake mechanism as there stock setup as combined handbrake and brake setup.

I think they are the same as the R32 GTR's and R33 GTST though..but best to check on skylineowners.com

Can anyone tell me if, a UK spec 300zxtt 1993. When you press the brake pedal this operates the rear calipers. Does the hand brake operate the rear calipers, or is there a drum brake system tucked away?

Unfortunately, at the moment my car is still at Bodywork Plus having bodykit fitted. So i cannot look at the brakes.

Regards

Kev