Want a Zed

Hello guys, just found the forum and messed up my first registraton so if the mods can delete WantaZed (I put the worng email address in!). Ta.

Now for the reason for posting - I'm on the lookout for a Z32 - absolutely love the cars and want one of my own. Budget isn't too much of an issue as I'd rather pay more for a good'un, than cheap for a lemon.

Here's the sticker - has to be a UKZed cos my insurnace won't even touch me withan import. Well they will, but it's ludicrously expensive.

So what sort of price would I be looking at? UK Zed, manual, TT, preferably stock but willing to look at some mods and in fairly decent nick. Don't want an oldie, so K reg onwards would be best. Cheers chaps.

Hello guys, just found the forum and messed up my first registraton so if the mods can delete WantaZed (I put the worng email address in!). Ta.

Now for the reason for posting - I'm on the lookout for a Z32 - absolutely love the cars and want one of my own. Budget isn't too much of an issue as I'd rather pay more for a good'un, than cheap for a lemon.

Here's the sticker - has to be a UKZed cos my insurnace won't even touch me withan import. Well they will, but it's ludicrously expensive.

So what sort of price would I be looking at? UK Zed, manual, TT, preferably stock but willing to look at some mods and in fairly decent nick. Don't want an oldie, so K reg onwards would be best. Cheers chaps.

hi bud ;) get a j-spec and what you spend extra on insurance you will save on body rot and welding on a uk,not saying there all the same before anyone jumps down my neck with a uk :D

Guest deve8uk
welcome and good luck took me a while to find a uk zed with all the history but some good ones still out there be patient i looked for 6 months

and then he totaly rebuilt it. so youo got to as why bother with all teh history if your then going to overhaul it.

It didnt say how old you are, or I missed it. I pay £360 per year fully comp for JAYSPEC.

and then he totaly rebuilt it. so youo got to as why bother with all teh history if your then going to overhaul it.

It didnt say how old you are, or I missed it. I pay £360 per year fully comp for JAYSPEC.

yep i did but when i first bought it i didnt know i was going to do all that work i just caught the zed bug big time,, :nana2:

Guest deve8uk
yep i did but when i first bought it i didnt know i was going to do all that work i just caught the zed bug big time,, :nana2:

do i ever know that feeeling.

Guest deve8uk
Can't go into details but work is paying the insurance, so I don't get to shop around. Just going to have to hang in there for a UK model!! Just really need to know what to pay (and why I can'ty find any!)

they all rotted away.

why there are only jayspc left