goose honk

has nobody heard of the dreaded goose honk?

after doing a lot of searching i finally found what the noise is that ive been hearing.

when you put aftermarket induction in ya car there is a noise from ur recircs which is amplified by ya induction and sounds like a goose honk.

i thought something was flying around in my engine!

seems i have another mod guys (goose power)

300 bgp at the wheels for me!

cant believe you havnt heard of this,the aussi's must have more geese down under

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest Timmy_Turbo

Hi Dewi, put yer email address up mate so I can send you my address. Sorry to go off topic but now I am gonna go back on...LOL biggrin.gif

Jay, I reckon the goose honk thing is common. Look at the stuff I sent you from TT.net search me main man. But the hesistation thing is summat else.

I still think that once you get the front on properly it may cure the noise, could be wrong. Maybe a vacuum leak from somewhere etc.

P.S. never would have believed that I was a twitcher and into tits eh? LOL biggrin.gif

------------------

sig.gif

[This message has been edited by Timmy_Turbo (edited 25-06-2002).]

Guest Timmy_Turbo

Originally posted by MAC 1:

FFS J How many birds you got in your Z? Owls now Geese eek.gifYou don't have any chickens running around in your boot do you LOL

FFS! LMFAO biggrin.gif

Hey Jay, I can do a decent pigeon impression and with todays pukka cloning technology you could have two of me under the bonnet giving it large! Sound like an animal hospital orchestra...goes like this...

Jays car: "Twitoooowooooo, twitttooooowoooooo"

Jays car: "Look at the coooooo...look at the coooooooooooooooooo"

Jays car: "Eeeerrchhhhhh Errchhhhehhehhehhhh"

------------------

sig.gif