Great meet today at Notts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest senna

Excellent turnout lads... looked more sunny in Notts than in Slough LOL!

What a great day for Zeds around the country today was smile.gif

Nice one!

------------------

senna-sig.jpg

->Glen

Guest Timmy_Turbo

Looked like a cracking day, is that Nico with das beard and blue T-shirt on leaning against his car?

Where was the Latzio hiding?

Yep, the blue Z is very nice indeedy and shakes a mean dognut! LOL biggrin.gif

------------------

sig.gif

Guest wild turkey

missed out again here, due to having no car thanks to nelson maindellas (owned car for 9 weeks and actually driven it for 2 of those!!!)...anyway looks fun. hope to meet some of you yorkshire guys soon.

cheers

Steve

Originally posted by Timmy_Turbo:

Looked like a cracking day, is that Nico with das beard and blue T-shirt on leaning against his car?

Yep that is take no shit Nico ZZtop man biggrin.gif.

This guy is more funny in the flesh than in the snake pit wink.gif.

------------------

maxpower2.jpg

MWHAHAHAHAHA!

I AM ThE IlLuSiVE One! ! You will have to stare into my afro to see the real me. Look long and hard at it for 5 mins then close your eyes and tip back on your chair!

Thanks Timmy and thanks Macca for the lovely picture of my Buick Skylark!!! LOL

Right low down for the day::: (everday, the Latz way ;-)

Tooley :- Got a group discount as it was £6 per person he only got charged for 3 people! (rumour has it that he is fitting a bench seat in the zed to accomodate, isnt that right paulg?) LOL

Paulg :- His new name is "Captain good centre caps" LOL Like him very much, poor fella got nothing but abuse off me yesterday! soz mate.

Nico :- The metallica rodey cross with hercule poirot LOL oh and an element of elmer fudd! LOL Oh and everyone ask him about two things , GLUE and CENTRE CAPS!

Macca AKA Le big mac :- God! hes got big fuck off hands. Nice car though, "Get there at 8:30am bud or you'll never get in!" LOL All you had to say was that you were sponsoring the event! LOL

DaveW :- Needs to clean his wheels!!!! Class missus who incidentally was the only one that controlled the clutch on the skyline perfectly! (and she couldnt even reach the pedals!) you bunch of panZys! LOL

VinZ :- Top quality bloke! Nuff said. Oh and wanted to borrow Mrs Latzs leather mini for a sec... hmmm whatever could he have wanted that for??? LOL

JeffTT :- Good to meet you. "Bellys gonna get ya!" (ie tooley!)

Tezza :- Another nick name "Captain Good Sedan Wagon overboosting detonating battery disconnecting non - starting Zed" Ok Ok so its a title?! LOL

Syko :- .....Soak engine for 30 mins until soft then allow to simmer for further 30 miles ....Ah Voilas one perfectly fried crank angle sensor!... LOL...Mate, glad you sorted the zed in the end! was good to meet you.

Johnny :- Turns up at 3 o clock, the only person i know that can manage to get lost on a 5 mile stretch and take another hour to find his way round! Johnnys LOST list is now:

Phone

Glasses

FREEDOM

..and comming soon to a show near you ... his knackers!!! (i have some front rows on this one.. any takers???)

All in all a class day, thanks from both Mrs Latz and I for a great day. Hope we can all meet again soon. Am sorry to have missed those of you who couldnt make it.

Latz

PS Laura's Leather mini skirt is now up for auction..... total coverage - Half a seat!

------------------

my_sig.jpg

[This message has been edited by Latz (edited 24-06-2002).]

Yeah fuckin Solid day - Shame the Shandy Crew couldn't make it but hey what ya gonna do !

Lot of sorted guys there!

Macca, Solid Fella Thru and thru !

Latz, Top Bloke, nice motor, nightmare cluthc ,Zweet Missus wink.gif

Vince, Quality fella - Good job you have all them beegees royalties to pay for the Z mate wink.gif

Syko - unlucky dude - You can't get that many Z's in one place without at least one casulaty - you got the shortest straw today -just wait till billing tho ...

Ginger Boy - Luckiest fucker on the planet - Will be offering a Forum reward for any pictures of him in that Suit without the hat biggrin.gif Bang on as always.

Tooley - Funniest fuckin guy you will ever meet - Bang on donut in the latzmobile !!!

And many more....

Yeah that is me and the Toolmiester leaning ont the Beast no wonder she was pulling to the left all the way home biggrin.gif

Z ya'll at billing for some Beer, Shandy and Jello for the Southern Krew biggrin.gif

Peace out

------------------

Z ya

Nico91TT

smlerZlogo.jpg

God is coming ...and he dont have stock turbos . . .

Top day all round (except for Syko- hard luck mate, hope you're back on the road ASAP).

Pity Lisa could launch Latzio's Skyline- she'll probably be wanting me to get her one now frown.gif

Best sight of all was seeing Nico back in his Z. Better than that poncey Clio mate wink.gif

Dave

ps Latz- you managed to get your Z model off its stand yet? Can I f**k do mine frown.gif

cracking day except for my minor hiccup of a crank angle sensor, as soon as i got home it was changed and was bombing down the road again long enough to enjoy the t tops off before sundown.

thanks to the guys who stopped to lend a hand , hopefully next meet will be better for me.

Guest Timmy_Turbo

Originally posted by Nico:

Yeah fuckin Solid day - Shame the Shandy Crew couldn't make it but hey what ya gonna do !

Lot of sorted guys there!

Macca, Solid Fella Thru and thru !

Latz, Top Bloke, nice motor, nightmare cluthc ,Zweet Missus

Vince, Quality fella - Good job you have all them beegees royalties to pay for the Z mate

Syko - unlucky dude - You can't get that many Z's in one place without at least one casulaty - you got the shortest straw today -just wait till billing tho ...

Ginger Boy - Luckiest fucker on the planet - Will be offering a Forum reward for any pictures of him in that Suit without the hat Bang on as always.

Tooley - Funniest fuckin guy you will ever meet - Bang on donut in the latzmobile !!!

And many more....

Yeah that is me and the Toolmiester leaning ont the Beast no wonder she was pulling to the left all the way home

Z ya'll at billing for some Beer, Shandy and Jello for the Southern Krew

Peace out

biggrin.gif ROFLLLLMMMMFFFFAAAAOOOOOO biggrin.gif

Absolute CLASS! Still pissing myself FFS! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

------------------

sig.gif