Z Tech change of ownership

Guest ZTech

Guest ZTech

I would like to firstly appologise on behalf of Z Tech for any inconvenience caused due to the change of ownership!!

I have only just, in the last 6 days bought the company and we been working till 2/3 every morning to get cars finished.

WE now have the company telephone from Ryan and its on!!! (07766996946)

Craig and myself(Chris) are here to answer any questions up to 10 o-clock at night and all warranty work will be honoured.

I have been using Z Tech for the past 5 years for parts and advice and i have recently built a 8oo bhp beast with thanks to Z Tech and to all that are worried about whats going on please give us a call for further infomation.

There will be lots of changes and we are going out of our way to get hold of everyone as i have only just recieved the files and programs on the client base and what needs to be done..!!

Please do not hesitate to contact Craig (who many of you know) or myself (Chris) for further infomation (07766996946)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
where exactly is Ztech??? I'm in the middle of considering a full rebuild, with uprated parts (aiming for 550bhp) and im looking around for places that might be able to do it!

A long, long, way from you - Swindon/Wiltshire area.

A long, long, way from you - Swindon/Wiltshire area.

But maybe worth travelling for :)

Welcome back Ztech - I'm sure that with the enthusiasm and dedication you exibited when I saw you on Tuesday you will soon shake off the negatives that have been talked about on this site.

I wish both of you the best of luck and the patience of your customers whilst you rebuild your reputation. I look forward to dealing with you in the near future.

Cheers - Dave

harness the internet

literally have a website that customers can log into and see progress updates, it will take a mechanic 10 minutes at the end of his shift to just put a quick note on the cars that are assigned to him.

in my company we give ownership of tasks to engineers and its their responsibility to talk to the customer and update them of progress daily. it works really well and customers love it.

Guest ZTech
Good luck Chris and as a current customer I hope things work out for your new venture. If things go well, I'm sure I'll be using you guys again! ;)

Simon.

Thanks Simon we really appreciate that and just to let you know i tried to call you to disguss the quote i got for your interior but i will try again 2morro as your phone just rang(+-4pm)... Also as you aware Luke from Z Centre is going away and i cant order your bumper and stuff till he comes back.. Blast !! :headvswal He is really sorry too but his suppliers cant send it straight to us but speak to you 2morro buddy From Chris Z Tech

Guest ZTech
harness the internet

literally have a website that customers can log into and see progress updates, it will take a mechanic 10 minutes at the end of his shift to just put a quick note on the cars that are assigned to him.

in my company we give ownership of tasks to engineers and its their responsibility to talk to the customer and update them of progress daily. it works really well and customers love it.

Thanks Mike Thats a brilliant idea cos i have been tryin to re-activate the land line with Ryans old number to run internet so we can reply on the forum at work or by e-mail to update progress...ive owned Z's for 7 years now and i still get withdrawls if its under repair for long !! My carillo rods took 4 months on back order from the US and that was aganising !! Thanks again for the good advice :)

Guest ZTech
But maybe worth travelling for :)

Welcome back Ztech - I'm sure that with the enthusiasm and dedication you exibited when I saw you on Tuesday you will soon shake off the negatives that have been talked about on this site.

I wish both of you the best of luck and the patience of your customers whilst you rebuild your reputation. I look forward to dealing with you in the near future.

Cheers - Dave

Hey Dave many thanks for the kind support,wev already had all our customers go out in the last few days who are over the moon with the quality of service and communication :)

like i said to you i hope we can re-build the reputation ZTech once had as a low cost, reliable service and communication we are already proving that after a few big engine re-builds and bottom end problems, 60k services,ECU upgrades etc..(We'v got a mild or aggresive N/A ECU Upgrade 4 your car if you want Free with your 60k service later on in the year)

We working hard on the small back-log of re-builds and manual gearbox conversions and its going well,Scubie (Graeme) will also be glad to know we starting his engine re-build early nxt week :dance:

Hope to speak to you soon and thanks to everyone on the thread for all the support !

From chris and Craig ZTech (2)!!

I would like to firstly appologise on behalf of Z Tech for any inconvenience caused due to the change of ownership!!

I have only just, in the last 6 days bought the company and we been working till 2/3 every morning to get cars finished.

WE now have the company telephone from Ryan and its on!!! (07766996946)

Craig and myself(Chris) are here to answer any questions up to 10 o-clock at night and all warranty work will be honoured.

I have been using Z Tech for the past 5 years for parts and advice and i have recently built a 8oo bhp beast with thanks to Z Tech and to all that are worried about whats going on please give us a call for further infomation.

There will be lots of changes and we are going out of our way to get hold of everyone as i have only just recieved the files and programs on the client base and what needs to be done..!!

Please do not hesitate to contact Craig (who many of you know) or myself (Chris) for further infomation (07766996946)

Thanks for confirming that Ztech is back up and running Chris - Craig has already had a quick chat with me regarding the status of my vehicle and said I'd get further news after he'd been to the bodyshop to check things out. In the meantime I've posted him the original job list so he can check everything's been done. Look forward to hearing from him/you when an update is available.

Good luck guys and I'm sure you'll be able to put Ztech back up at the top of the pile! I'm hoping to keep my zed for a while yet so hope to put further work your way in due course.

A much happier GaryZ :)