nzr England v Brazil, what will you drink if we score?

If Beckham scores tomorrow we drink Becks,If Mills scores we drink Miller,If Scholes scores we drink Skoll.THANK FU*K SEAMAN IS A GOAL KEEPER LMFAO biggrin.gif.

------------------

maxpower2.jpg

[This message has been edited by MAC 1 (edited 20-06-2002).]

Originally posted by MikeGroves:

it is not unknown for goal keepers to score, keep your fingers crossed mac you may get lucky wink.gif

LOL Mike if Seaman scores I will drink 6 pints of Monkey piss biggrin.gif

------------------

maxpower2.jpg

i'll be ratted tomorrow cos its free drinks at work. and as for the footy i hope they lose so life can go back to normal instead of having to avoid pissed up knobs draped in england flags on my way home....as im not a lager drinker i'll be drinking what you butch men call a puff's drink which is cider and a few shots of schnapps to appease my half german side

Guest stuart

That damned 300TT out on my drive took my last money on fuel last nite so I gotta ring the stupid mop out from last nites beer to drown my sorrows...aint life a bitch!

Guest Timmy_Turbo

GUTTED!

7am is probably the earliest I've awoken from slumber since leaving the Navy LOL biggrin.gif

Can't take anything away from England before we all get too dejected! Sven is still the best manager and the team are young enough in part to see the next WC!!! Well done to them, I feel sorry for the girlfriends and wives who only arrived yesterday only to see their beaus mullered! ROFL biggrin.gif

------------------

sig.gif

lions.jpg

The did so well but second half i guess the heat killed them as they looked so lethargic. Unlucky.

Better team won in the day.

Guest stuart

Okay I give up. I've just hung myself. 300TT up for grabs...blame the women being allowed to see the players the night before...hehe

Guest Dave Marley

When was the last decent second-half performance by England? I can't remember one since the Germany game.

Playing OK for one half isn't really good enough against Brazil.

Guest The Devil

How many times has it been that the team who score or equalise in the last 5 mins of the first half of games against England go on to win and we play like dicks.

When will we get this!, score in the first half, then in that last 5/10mins...keep the fucking ball, stand on it, wait to pass it, pass it safely, or just 'faff' around with it, Germany, Brazil and every team out there does this to us, we just keep playing open football for the entire 45mins. tatto the folowing on their arms, first 35mins, attack and last 10mins keep what you've got.

Had we gone in 1-0 up at half time the whole match would have been different (duhr, obvious)

[This message has been edited by The Devil (edited 21-06-2002).]

Guest Leigh

WTF WAS SCHOLES UP TO.

THE MAN GAVE AWAY THE BALL, PENALTIES, AND GENERALLY FUCKED UP EVERY PASS.

SVEN SHOULD OF LEFT OWEN ON AND REMOVED SCHOLES.

REALLY PISSED OFF WITH ENGLANDS POOR PERFORMANCE.

LEIGH

Guest Posidrive

Anyone else notice the slight slip as the guy with the girlie hair flukily beat seaman?

Fluky bastrad, it was meant to be a cross.

on the other hand we were still bloody awful in the second half.

Guest Falkirkfan2002

Well you got further than most.

Seamen WTF!!

You thought he would have learned after Real Zara effort a few years ago!!

You will be a better team at Euro champs and next WC.