June 2, 200224 yr Clock is ticking, who else is up and at 'em Chatham ready for the initialisation into the 2002 World Cup? Me? Mad for it and been up all night! LOL So come on and predict what you reckon and who is gonna score! P.S. what are you drinking? LMFAO Heineken for me, with lemonade!!!! ------------------
June 2, 200224 yr I predict Sol Campbell will score first (maybe in first half). Then I predict England will go from an average performance in the first half to a dire bunch of sloppy tossers in the second, where Sweden will get a well earned equaliser. I then predict by about 80 mins that we all can't wait for the sodding game to end quick enough. Just my personal thoughts LOL
Clock is ticking, who else is up and at 'em Chatham ready for the initialisation into the 2002 World Cup? Me? Mad for it and been up all night! LOL
So come on and predict what you reckon and who is gonna score!
P.S. what are you drinking? LMFAO
Heineken for me, with lemonade!!!!
------------------