Why i'm not going to reply to you...

Am i an ugly fooker? :D  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Am i an ugly fooker? :D

• In my eyes, Shreck is better looking than you
    • I scraped something off my shoe this morning that looked something like you
    • My cat just coughed up something with a better bone structure
    • Your head looks like a potato
    • Grow a beard, at least it'll cover up that ugly mush!
    • All of the above

* * * APOLOGIES FOR BEING SUCH A BITCH IN THIS THREAD BUT THESE PEOPLE WIND ME UP * * *

I seem to have a habit of attracting weird people on love@lycos, for example:

I get a message in my guestbook...

"hi there just dropped by to say hello"

So i go to have a look who left it...

Now let's break it down why i didn't reply (i'll save the pic till last it's classic):

main.jpg

Firstly, responding to the "catchline" i think given the size of her it wouldn't take much to chase her down... with a pack of wild dogs

"I enjoy clubbing and partying with friends" - what type of clubbing are we talking? Seal clubbing? Seriously if i saw this moose coming toward my nightclub i'd ban her

"I would like a man to wine and dine me" - I couldn't afford that even if i tried

"I am not bothered by looks" - No sh*t sherlock, do you have a mirror in your house?

"i don't mind if u can't afford to wine and dine me coz..." - Firstly text speak pees me off royally, secondly clutching at straws are we after saying i should chase you, then ask for me to wine and dine you and now say you don't mind if you don't. What you mean is you're desperate

Re: Everyday occupation - Looking at your occupation you're not exactly catch of the century are you?

"Children - None, hope i will some day" - I severely hope not, there's a point where i think sterilisation needs to be compulsary

And just when you think it can't get any worse, here comes the pic....

rachygo.jpg

And immediately after i get this woman with no chin and no grasp of english grammar:

l_a94636267aa645b9f5525e9d74c60590.jpg

Who's description is as follows:

"well im 24 lives near sheffield, 5 10 long brown hair dyed diffrent colours, brown eyes, clothes 18-20, shoe size 9, bra 38b, plus i cant drive yet either. ( :rofl: )

things i like:

sci fi

football and cricket

geneaology

criminology

drawing

writing short stories

walks in the park

bars and pubs

meeting over seas people

ect................"

Fook me why i can't i get any normal people contact me???? :rofl:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Nick, you know the time has come for you to admit to yourself that they are all you are likely to attract and to stay at home, put your feet up and watch the TV with a bag of crips.

Like the rest of us sad, lonely, *******s! :rolleyes: :smash:

pmsl :rofl: I like curvy women, not women who look like the bottom of a b52 bomber

I'm becoming much more picky each time i meet someone who turns out to be a complete nutcase

Guest Coopers-SWB
Oh god, another:

VIXEN_VICK from faceparty's contacted me

vixen_vick_23706725.jpg

Shag her mate though I bet.

Try this one

moose.jpg

Nick

I think you have signed up to wrong web site.

Looking at those you would be beter off looking for a man.

Darrell

Guest Coopers-SWB
I'm desperately looking for the fat/munter filter on lycos, can't find it anywhere dammit! :rofl:

Had two gay guys after me as well despite my profile saying "STRAIGHT" and looking for a "WOMAN" :headvswal

Think the looking for a woman bit don't work either.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh god, another:

VIXEN_VICK from faceparty's contacted me

vixen_vick_23706725.jpg

I've got a plan, mail her back sugesting a place to meet, but insist on her mate coming as well, for 'her' own safety (you can never be too careful these days ;) ) then when they both turn up, dump the fat bint and go off with the decent one :D

Is that a plan, or is that a PLAN??!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've got a plan, mail her back sugesting a place to meet, but insist on her mate coming as well, for 'her' own safety (you can never be too careful these days ;) ) then when they both turn up, dump the fat bint and go off with the decent one :D

Is that a plan, or is that a PLAN??!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fpmsl :rofl: now that's just harsh lol

I did get chatting with this cutie from london, originally from valencia, 34 but cute as hell and a none smoker:

almuchan.jpg

and this gal from up nurth, cracking bod:

remoteImage-15.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: love this thread Nick - sorry not having a laugh at your expense, just loving the, lets say, 'overstated' self-descriptions. :rofl: that first woman just needs putting down at a vets.

no seriously i just find it funny, some of these gals are complete uber-beasts and i thought you need to see the level of munter that's after me :rofl:

Surely i can't be that ugly that this is the best i can do??? :shock: lol

fpmsl :rofl: now that's just harsh lol

I did get chatting with this cutie from london, originally from valencia, 34 but cute as hell and a none smoker:

almuchan.jpg

and this gal from up nurth, cracking bod:

remoteImage-15.jpg

Hey, send both them my phone number!! :D If they like the slightly older man??!! :rofl: