January 1, 200719 yr Has anyone ever tried to get the stock temperature gauge to work accurately? I'm sure it must be possible to make some mods to the circuitry to make it read over a wider range and be more sensitive. I like the stock look so I don't want extra gauges and at the moment I use Datascan once a month to check everything is OK, which is a pain. Any electronics genius's out there?
Has anyone ever tried to get the stock temperature gauge to work accurately?
I'm sure it must be possible to make some mods to the circuitry to make it read over a wider range and be more sensitive.
I like the stock look so I don't want extra gauges and at the moment I use Datascan once a month to check everything is OK, which is a pain.
Any electronics genius's out there?