My Fitness objective

Guest deve8uk

Guest deve8uk

OK I do this for all the kids at the club, so I'm doing 1 for me.

For any plan to work you forst have to write it down hwere others can see it as well as yourself. So cant think of a better place than here.

Over the past year I have had some setback through injury and health, as a result I have been forced to become inactive and a fat slob, and I HATE IT.

Today is the 1st day of my return.

Fuk the pain in my feet, knees and shoulder

And Bolax to my poxy heart that cant make its mind up.

Over the next 8 weeks I will loose 2 stone.

Over the next 6 months I will cycle or run for 1 hour a day

I will from now on join in with ALL sessions I coach and not stand at the back watching, drinking tea.

I will get my 6 pak back, .

I shall however eat what teh fook I like as rabit foods for the mentaly ill and infirm.

If i eat a cake I will ruin the cake off. end of.

if im going to go down im going to go down fighting

Anyone else with me?

OK I do this for all the kids at the club, so I'm doing 1 for me.

For any plan to work you forst have to write it down hwere others can see it as well as yourself. So cant think of a better place than here.

Over the past year I have had some setback through injury and health, as a result I have been forced to become inactive and a fat slob, and I HATE IT.

Today is the 1st day of my return.

Fuk the pain in my feet, knees and shoulder

And Bolax to my poxy heart that cant make its mind up.

Over the next 8 weeks I will loose 2 stone.

Over the next 6 months I will cycle or run for 1 hour a day

I will from now on join in with ALL sessions I coach and not stand at the back watching, drinking tea.

I will get my 6 pak back, .

I shall however eat what teh fook I like as rabit foods for the mentaly ill and infirm.

If i eat a cake I will ruin the cake off. end of.

if im going to go down im going to go down fighting

Anyone else with me?

I'm with though not quite as ambitious as you are!!!

I have proper rest days so I can recuperate and help my muscles grow though the best thing we both need to be doing is cardio and resistance training and stretching properly

I'm going to set up a plan for the next 8 weeks, train 4 times a week 1 hour total a day

i use matt roberts fitness plan as i don't like going to gyms and I can do everything at home which suits me and I can do the training at anytime of day

I use Weight loss plan and fit for your shape books

link to Matt's website

I have lots of fitness dvd's at home as I get bored doing the same thing, so I do salsa, step, dancing, pilates, kickboxing, I have a punch bag, and I have a ball( great for your abs) some free weights, a skipping rope and a yoga mat, so I can do some ashtanga yoga

I need some encouragement so if you want an online buddy, who will help motivate you, and vice versa :dance:

good on yer Chris - its hard to challenge yourself, its even tougher to make it public. funnily enough today i rejoined my local gym after 4 years and im aiming to get back to the fitness/strength that i was at 4 years ago.

i think posting your weight up is a good idea and is an extra incentive to get fitter. i think fitness is a motivation in itself and as you get fitter and fitter you become more confident and motivated (and going for a sprint certainly blows the cobwebs out of your system!)

If you have knee or other leg joint problems then don't bother running, you'll just damage yourself further.

Some cycling or cross training will get you just as fit without the joint trauma.

It's also not necessary to an hour a day, do shorter more intense sessions and you'll get fitter much quicker.

Guest deve8uk
If you have knee or other leg joint problems then don't bother running, you'll just damage yourself further.

Some cycling or cross training will get you just as fit without the joint trauma.

It's also not necessary to an hour a day, do shorter more intense sessions and you'll get fitter much quicker.

Not much luck there then, I'm a Tennis coach.

• 1 month later...

How's all the training going people?

I've faltered slightly due to Mum been ill and me getting wheezy with my sister's dog :rolleyes:

though I've lost a few inches of my thighs, waist arms and hips though not off my bust woohoo

I ain't lost any weight yet as it has turned to muscle... :dance:

The next 3 or 4 weeks and I'll see a more curvy me, I've cut down junk and drink a lot more water and also not let things stress me out so much definately got more energy