Instructions?

Hello everyone,

I've just bought a Nissan 300ZX Turbo (Quite heavily modified, looks like a bit of a pimp mobile - will get some pics up for you guys soon) but unfortunately it would seem that the car has no user manual, and I'm quite confused by all the arrays of switches! Seems like I'm finding something new to play with every day.

For example, can anyone tell me what the button on the outside of the dash display does, or is it something aftermarket? It's a small push button between the upper right hand side of the dashboard and the drivers door/screen? When I push it, there is a low buzzing type noise, but nothing else seems to happen?

Can anyone help, or is there somewhere I can download a user manual, so I don't need to keep bugging you guys with these posts.

Regards.

Eyeball831

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Depending on the age and whether it's a UK or JSpec import, this should help you out......It's the dash layout for the JSpec series one (pre late '92)

The later version is relatively similar, but with some clock surround changes and the air-con control was different.

UK one will have a 'Rear Fog Lamp' switch in place of the 'Front Fog lamp' switch. Also a manual ventilation system would be dials instead of the buttons and display etc....... but you get the picture ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=7012&stc=1

HTH